Le Méridien Mexico City sits on the renowned Paseo de la Reforma at the intersection of the capital city’s eastern and western halves. Discoveries await in the surrounding financial and cultural district. Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX) is 20 minutes away via taxi.
Nearby are numerous businesses and attractions, such as the historical Zocalo and Zona Rosa’s nightlife. The city is home to more museums than any other; notable are the Bellas Artes Theater and Museum, the Museum of Modern Art, and the Museum of Anthropology. Other popular destinations include the Metropolitan Cathedral and Chapultepec Castle.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
Arte e Cultura
- Palazzo delle belle arti (Palacio de Bellas Artes) 1.5 km/0.9 miglia
- Museo di antropologia 4.0 km/2.5 miglia
- Piramidi di Teotihuacan 48.0 km/29.8 miglia
- Centro storico 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Zoo Chapultepec 2.5 km/1.5 miglia