Le Méridien Yixing
Overlooking Dongjiu Lake, our stylish hotel is located in Dongjiu New City—the heart of Yixing’s central business district. Conveniently situated for business travellers, most corporate offices are mere steps away from the hotel. As an integral part of the impressive Wanda complex, luxurious shops, high-end apartment residences, and a lively restaurant and bar scene surround the hotel.
Yixing is renowned across China as the home of the traditional “zisha” teapots—made from the local purple clay. History buffs can explore this fascinating tradition at the expansive Yixing Ceramics Museum. Its most famous piece on display—the Hei Yi Hui Wen Ping—is considered a national relic. To fully appreciate the revered tea tradition, we recommend guests try the province’s famed Biluochan tea or unique green Yangxian tea. Also of historical significance, the Palace of Prince Fu of Taiping Heavenly Kingdom showcases 12 elaborate frescoes, a classical gate, and magnificent stone lions.
The surrounding area is rich with many natural attractions. In addition to the bucolic canals, lakes, mountains, and rivers, the famed Shanjuan, Zhanggong, and Linggu Caves are worth discovery. Explore the magical calligraphy, stalactites, stone pillars, and rock formations on a boat ride through Shanjuan Cave. After, a cable car ride offers sweeping views of the surrounding Buddhist temples and historic village. Venture into the depths of of Zhanggong Cave for a firsthand glimpse at the impressive stone pillars, stone sheets, and stone flowers, and explore all four sections of massive limestone formations at Linggu Cave. The beauty of Yixing’s Bamboo Forest Park is also not to be missed.
For international gourmets, a visit to Yixing’s markets and restaurants offers ample opportunity to try the local produce, including fish, shrimp, river crabs, chestnuts, locally-farmed lily—dubbed “the ginseng of Taihu Lake”—and the popular bamboo shoots used to prepare Huiyang dishes.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
Arte e Cultura
- Museo di Zisha 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- Museo della ceramica di Yixing 15.0 km/9.3 miglia
- Monte Longchi 35.0 km/21.8 miglia
- Grotta di Zhanggong 22.0 km/13.7 miglia
- Grotta di Shanjuan 25.0 km/15.5 miglia
- Bamboo Ocean 31.0 km/19.3 miglia
- Centro storico di Yixing 3.5 km/2.2 miglia
- Centro commerciale Xinchao di Yixing 2.8 km/1.7 miglia
- RT-Mart nord della città 3.5 km/2.2 miglia
- Huadi Yixing 3.9 km/2.4 miglia
- Jixinglong 4.0 km/2.5 miglia
- Quanye Plaza 4.1 km/2.5 miglia
- Via pedonale lungo il fiume Jiaoqiao 4.4 km/2.7 miglia
- Centro sportivo e commerciale Zhangyong 4.4 km/2.7 miglia
- RT-Mart sud della città 4.6 km/2.9 miglia
- Centro commerciale Sunan 4.7 km/2.9 miglia
- Centro sportivo di Yixing 3.4 km/2.1 miglia
- Palestra di Yixing 4.7 km/2.9 miglia
- Parco della foresta del Monte Longbei 5.6 km/3.5 miglia
- Parco della zona umida del lago Tuan 6.2 km/3.8 miglia
- Stazione ferroviaria ad alta velocità di Yixing 7.6 km/4.7 miglia
- Aeroporto Internazionale Wuxi Shuofang 60.0 km/37.3 miglia
- Parco industriale scientifico tecnologico di Yixing per la tutela dell'ambiente 9.5 km/5.9 miglia