Situated in Jiangsu Province near the west bank of Tai Lake, Le Méridien Yixing offers a new perspective to the area. Overlooking Dongjiu Lake, our stylish hotel is located at the intersection of Dongjiu Avenue and Yangxian East Road in Dongjiu New City, in Yixing’s central business district. Corporate offices and the city’s largest shopping mall are just steps away from our setting in Yixing Wanda Plaza. Yixing’s high-speed railway station is just a 15-minute drive away, and Wuxi Shuofang International Airport (WUX) can be reached in 50 minutes.
In addition to the area’s small canals, lakes, mountains, and rivers, the renowned Shanjuan, Zhanggong, and Linggu Caves await discovery. Fully illuminated, Shanjuan Cave on Luyan Mountain is filled with calligraphy, stalactites, stone pillars, and rock formations that can be explored by boat. A cable car ride offers the opportunity to witness Shanjuan Cave Scenic Area’s other attractions, including Buddhist temples and an old village. Not far from Shanjuan, Zhanggong Cave is laden with impressive rocks, stone pillars, stone sheets, and stone flowers. Divided into four sections, Linggu Cave is the largest of these three intriguing limestone formations.
Historical interests can be found just 15 minutes away at the expansive Yixing Ceramics Museum. Its most famous piece, He Yi Hui Wen Ping, is a national relic. The magnificent bamboo groves at the Sea of Bamboo, just 30 minutes away, are not to be missed. Tang-style architecture is prominent in Renfang Park, the city’s largest. Also popular are Zhouwang Temple and the Palace of Prince Fu of Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, a mansion containing 12 frescoes, a classical gate, and magnificent stone lions.
Dubbed the Pottery Capital of China, Yixing has a deep teapot and tea culture, and is highly regarded for its purple clay teapots made from local mud. Savour the province’s famed Biluochan tea or unique green Yangxian tea. Gourmands will delight in local produce, including fish, shrimp, river crabs, chestnuts, locally-farmed lily (dubbed “the ginseng of Taihu Lake”), and bamboo shoots used to prepare Huiyang dishes.
Exibir mapa da região local
Arte e Cultura
- Museu Zisha 10.0 km/6.2 milhas
- Museu de Cerâmica de Yixing 15.0 km/9.3 milhas
- Montanha Longchi 35.0 km/21.8 milhas
- Caverna de Zhanggong 22.0 km/13.7 milhas
- Caverna de Shanjuan 25.0 km/15.5 milhas
- Bamboo Ocean 31.0 km/19.3 milhas
- Cidade Velha de Yixing 3.5 km/2.2 milhas
- Parque Industrial de Proteção ao Meio Ambiente, Ciência & Tecnologia Yixing 9.5 km/5.9 milhas
- Sports Center Yixing 3.4 km/2.1 milhas
- Academia de ginástica Yixing 4.7 km/2.9 milhas
- Parque Florestal da Montanha de Longbei 5.6 km/3.5 milhas
- Lake Tuan Wetlands Park 6.2 km/3.8 milhas
- Xinchao Shopping Mall Yixing 2.8 km/1.7 milhas
- RT-Mart North City 3.5 km/2.2 milhas
- Huadi Yixing 3.9 km/2.4 milhas
- Jixinglong 4.0 km/2.5 milhas
- Quanye Plaza 4.1 km/2.5 milhas
- Rio Jiaoqiao, rua para pedestres 4.4 km/2.7 milhas
- Shopping Center de Esportes de Zhangyong 4.4 km/2.7 milhas
- RT-Mart South City 4.6 km/2.9 milhas
- Shopping Center Sunan 4.7 km/2.9 milhas
- Estação de trem de alta velocidade de Yixing 7.6 km/4.7 milhas
- Aeroporto Internacional de Wuxi Shuofang 60.0 km/37.3 milhas