Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu
Adjacent to the hotel lobby, The Lounge invites you to sit back in a deep leather armchair, enjoy your favourite tea or coffee, and simply relax. Our illy coffees are fresh brewed—the perfect pick-me-up all day long. The tempting snack menu features many favourites for the whole family—chicken wings, pizza, and our popular prawn fritters.
Inspired by Parisian tradition, these signature éclairs comprise the three classic flavours of coffee, vanilla, and chocolate as well as destination-infused ingredients:
- Calamansi: inspired by a famous Malaysian preserved fruit
- Coconut and Pumpkin: inspired by two main ingredients widely used in Malaysian cooking
- Caramelised Banana: a delicious combination of two of Malaysia’s fruits that are abundantly available yearlong
- Nestlo: a combination of two of Malaysia’s best-selling comfort beverages, Nescafe and Milo
- Green Mango Chutney: a favourite local ingredient in Malaysian cooking
- Oxtail Assam Pedas: a mascarpone cheese combination with assam pedas, roasted beef floss
- Kesari: a unique and rich combination of ghee, cardamom, nuts, fresh milk, and saffron with a topping of roasted cashew nuts
Our Afternoon High Tea tempts you with scrumptious English scones and pastries and at the end of the day a lively happy hour crowd enjoys fine wines and an assortment of beers from around the world. Later in the evening, a live jazz quartet ushers in the night with its medley of music.
|Parking:||Complimentary parking for in-house guests.|
|hours:||Monday - Thursday 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM; Friday - Sunday and Eves of Public Holidays 10:00 AM - 1:00 AM|
|Phone:||(60) 8832 2232|