Rated 4 out of 5 by Tarek75 : This hotel has great features
The whole experience was lovely. Please just add one or two hard pillow for people that prefer that kind of pillow like me.
April 17, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Woody42 Good but not great
Look, this hotel has a lot to offer - the lobby is great, staff is friendly and there is a good selection of restaurants on the hotel property. To make this a GREAT property, the rooms are just too old with older decor. Grandma would love it!!! The restaurants are expensive in particular Benihana and the steak house. As important, there was no starwood recognition (i.e. no club floor upgrade or even a mention of it).
January 19, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ash1109 Hotel is centrally located but has poor aervice
I was very disappointed with the quality of service. I was requesting cups for drinking tea and staff informed us to use the glasses for drinking tea instead of giving fresh cups. We were not even given milk packets for two days and eventually we bought milk from room service. The pot in the room when we entered was also dirty. One of the tile also came out on second day of our stay!
December 21, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by AshuMumbai Nice Hotel with great location and facilities
During my stay of 10 days, I was very comfortable.
Few ares worth noting:
Indoor temp controlled Swimming was nice and quite big. However, a shower room closer to the pool would have helped as the passage to shower is long and with full AC.
Passage from reception to the lift which takes to rooms is bothering.
Breakfast spread is not that great for an Indian vegetarian like me. So I had to eat almost same things daily.
Men's refreshment area - Steam and Sauna - are quite good.
December 10, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Essam68 bad experiences as usual
bad attitude of reception , abusing credit card
December 6, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by lolo80 Unworthy Experience!
Reference to your request in giving feedback on our stay at Le Meridien Amman Hotel, we're kindly informing you that according to our experience in the hospitality industry me and my husband, we were surprised with few points which reflected on our satisfaction as guests, and they are:
- The dark curtains in the room couldn't be open, cause the stick handle is not there, and it was really annoying cause we didn't see the daylight/sunshine at all!!
- The dark curtains white side is rot.
- The shower handle and the temperature handle are loose; the handles were out of their place and in our hand!
- We told the guest relation lady about our unworthy experience, and she replied back with unprofessional answer mentioning the sentence of "We are sorry, but we are working on maintaining the shower handles!!", we told her if it's like that, so why we took such a room which needed maintenance, and sorry the maintenance of the shower handle is not our problem to know about it!
- The cost we paid (128 JDs) for a night without breakfast is too much for such worthless stay!
For us we will never repeat the stay at Le Meridien Amman, it needs a big change as it's one of the very old hotels which needs ongoing preventive maintenance and professional staff to deal and answer the guests in a convenient way.
December 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by MajedHattar nice hotel
very nice great location
November 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lomac Lolan Mackey
I was more than pleased with the service and customer recognition that all the staff gave me and I observed others getting the same recognition. The staff made you feel important and welcomed
November 8, 2014