Rated 5 out of 5 by jinshang 服务很好
November 23, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by anb33 Nice hôtel
Good service, good recognition of platinum level. I was upgraded to suite room automatically.
November 22, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Go4it ZERO SPG recognition and ZERO service by Guest Relation Manager
1. Booked 2 rooms through CTRIP.COM Confirmation from CTRIP (both sms and email) indicates rates inclusive of 2 breakfast per room, free drink voucher, free ticket to beer museum and a can of Red Bull drink.
2. Also book hotel airport limo service for 500 to fetch from airport to hotel
3. Our flights were delayed by 1 hours. So by the time we arrived Qingdao, it was already 2330hr. I asked the limo driver to coordinate with hotel reception to prepare our check in in-advance. Limo driver said his job was driver and not his job to contact hotel.
4. So I called the hotel MYSELF informing we would arrive in 40 minutes and please got the rooms ready (should be ready) and more importantly ROOM KEY and paper ready for just signature. A Miss Zhang answered my phone and said she will inform the reception.
5. Arrive hotel around 0015hr. Ms Jiang (Guest Relation Manager) and another staff attended to us. NOTHING was prepared in advance. Room key only prepared during our check in and also printed the relevant document only during our check in.
6. Then both Ms Jiang and the staff told us our rate do not include breakfast. I told them the rates I chosen via CTRIP website includes Breakfast and also i received confirmation on this.
7. Ms Jiang said hotel system indicate our rates are room only. So therefore no breakfast. She told me to contact CTRIP on my own as that is CTRIP problem.
8. I asked Ms Jiang it is already 0030hr now and how you expect me to call now. I shown her my SMS from CTRIP confirming breakfast was included. She insisted I forward my SMS to her.
9. Ms Jiang gave me the feeling that I was trying to cheat Le Meridian and kept insisting this is their hotel policy and i have to respect it. She really embarrassed me at the reception as there were other guests checking in then.
10. I asked her how can she treated SPG gold card member like this? Firstly i am a regular SPG customer and we even pay for LIMO service. Why should I cheat Le Meridian for breakfast? Also how she expect me to call CTRIP at 0030hr?
11. In my view, it should be Ms Jiang (hotel) to liaise directly with CTRIP and sort out. Not the customer. Furthermore, I think the hotel should give the guest (GOLD member and one who pay 500 for limo transfer) benefit of doubt.
12. Later when i got into my room, I was disappointed too. NOTHING, nothing was prepared in advance. No evening turn down service, curtain not closed, and my pillow preference was not there too. Also the drink and ticket vouchers and red bull were also not given
13. I don't use these vouchers nor drink red bull. But what i am trying to show Le Meridian don't give respect to regular SPG customer like me.
14. Also during check in, I asked Ms Jiang about my free internet, she said this is not free because I book my room through CTRIP. I told her i understand that my stay will not accumulate SPG points but i thought my SPG RECOGNITION is there irrespective how I book my room! Ms Jiang insisted no free internet. Later, upon my insist, she said internet is free but she never give me the password.
15. During my stay, I spent about 2000 on a Japanese dinner and about 500 for lunch at Le Meridian hotel and 500 for limo. I thought I am the type of traveller preferred by SPG. Unfortunately I don't get this feeling during my stay.
16. During my lunch, I was also disappointed with service. We ordered lunch at 1130hr and told them to be fast as we need to rush airport. I even asked waitress will my order (Sirloin Steak) take a long time. She said will be fast because the cafe was NOT busy. Despite my repeat chasing, our lunch - steak and club sandwich - arrived at 1155hr! We only have 5 minutes to eat.
ZERO recognition to SPG member if you book the rooms through travel agent. The staff also give you that "stare and look" as if customers are trying to take advantage of them.
Please tell Le Meridian Qingdao to wake up.
August 28, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by charles3040 某個環節出了問題!
一直猶豫是否寫下這次的經驗! 因為整體而言, 青島艾美酒店的團隊已經相當不錯, 服務的觀念也接近完美, 會出現這樣的事情, 想必是那個環節出了問題!
清早(約七點多), 因為晚睡, 不是很清醒, 隱約的聽見門鈴聲與敲門聲, 不以為意! 沒多久竟然聽見開門聲, 哇! 不會吧! 我開了請勿打擾耶!
起身後, 看到更不思議的景象, 有人試圖用卡片從外要推開我的門栓, 我喊了一聲, 做什麼! 那人跑了! 開門一看, 沒人在走道上!
此時睡意全消! 電話服務中心, 接電話的人似乎不知嚴重性, 還說, 可能是服務員弄錯了! 不久一位自稱是客房部主管的男士來電, 說是服務員聽錯要退房的房間號造成的!
SOP 不是說, 如果發現門是鎖的, 應該要請前廳或客房主管陪同開門! 怎麼會自己開呢? 還要強行開門栓! 這很嚴重吧, 我連基本的"安全"都被侵犯了, 還談什麼!
March 19, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Nlmn 差是她们的特色
August 23, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Campos64 入住3晚后的感觉
January 29, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 这应该是我住过的喜达屋旗下最不满意的一家酒店
August 12, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by zppp an overall nice hotel
staff attentive and perfect breakfast for Chinese travellers.
Japanses restaurant above average in Qingdao, Chinese restaurant food delicious, but the table setting just so so. Lack of Chinese element and can't refect the spirit of Chinese fine dinning cuisine.
Lipton tea bag for non-executive and suite, and Haier TV for all room and classic suites. Can be improved.
Will try SPA next time
Located in Qingdao north business district. The upcoming Westin will be south near the sea. Another SPG fourpoints near Airport. Pretty good choice of SPG when being at Qingdao.
December 24, 2012