Rated 5 out of 5 by bonbon19 Great day!
I choose to stay at your hotel for a special day and it was incredibly fun and comfortable.
Room service and minibar employees are very professional and they wear very stylish clothes.
The front desk staff is very fast and solution-oriented.I would like to thanks to Fikret,who is working at front desk,for complimentary a bottle of wine and fruits.He was so kind.
January 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by GEORGEGREEK69 SUPERIOR HOTEL
EXCELLENT STAFF WITH VERY GOOD ENGLISH.SUPERB SERVICES,FACILITIES AND GREAT LOCATION WITH VIEW.
November 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by mkda14 High quality hotel
First time visiting Istanbul. Great views from the rooms and from the top bar of the hotel. We stayed in an executive room and the bathroom was so spacious. There was a wedding on but it did not disturb our stay at all. Would definitely return.
October 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Motel6Istanbul This property is a FAV....Excellent
Everything single thing about this hotel is ambience. We've stayed 2x....This is a true category 5, 6, or 7 SPG hotel. Just walk in the entrance and the staff will take care of the rest.
September 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by EdTam Luxurious and Comfortable
I specially like the the responsiveness, efficiency and politeness of the service staff, which made my stay very comfortable.
September 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by FrequentTraveler215 Always top notch
I have stayed in SPG properties all over the world, and this is one of the most consistently solid hotels I've stayed in for business. The staff is always attentive and responsive to requests. The rooms are well appointed - a little modern than I normally prefer but they make it very comfortable. Suites all have balconies with views of the Bosphorus and the city. The food in the restaurant is excellent. It's a convenient taxi ride to the Maslak business area. And they treat platinum members very well - I have always been upgraded. I stay here every time I'm in Istanbul. I also recommend the Nusr.Et steakhouse nearby - one my favorites.
November 8, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Notsohappydenver Lovely place put too far from historic Istanbul
We visited Istanbul after twenty years. The hotel is very nice, the staff are great and they are trying their best to help. The problem is with the location. It is too far from historic sites. It is very hard to get a taxi to take you back to this hotel. The traffic is very bad along the bridge to Asia. The outdoor pool was closed
October 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by PnUWS Wonderful stay with family
I stayed in this hotel with family (5 including me) as a part of a vacation to Turkey and the hotel definitely lived up to all the high praise that I had read in prior reviews.
We also had a special occasion (important birthday) during our stay and I had communicated the same in advance to the hotel. I also applied my Platinum suite night awards towards the two rooms that we had booked, to upgrade both to Executive Suites.
The rooms that we received were very good. One was a corner suite, and the other suite had an amazing view of the bridge and a bit of the water as well. The interiors and amenities were fabulous, and inspite of the fact that I travel a lot for work and have frequented many hotels, I was quite impressed.
Overall we had a very good stay, and the staff was very helpful. Just for the experience I would like to give the hotel 5 stars on all counts, however there were minor hiccups, which I am listing below only to provide feedback.
1. Complimentary birthday cake and champagne sent by the hotel, along with a hand written note - thanks to Elif (guest relations manager) and Sabine (General Manager - who I had contacted originally)
2. The Concierge - Ozan, was extremely helpful, and helped us plan and arrange the logistics for all our activities in Istanbul
3. Club lounge - I only dropped in in the evenings, and it was nice to relax here after a busy day in the city, before heading out again. I dont remember her name, but the lady running the lounge was very friendly and helpful, and took great care of us
4. La Torre restaurant - This was a bit of a mixed bag. Firstly, very happy with the breakfast buffet, however the lunch was a a let down. The service during lunch on our first day was very poor; we were advised to take the buffet option by the hotel staff (which turned out to be quite expensive for a party of 5), but subsequently received almost no service during the meal - drinks were not offered, it took ages to clear plates, and we had to ask 4 different people for the check before we finally received it about half an hour later. This seems to have been an exception, and the service was superb on the next 3 visits to the restaurant.
5. Room service/house keeping - this was almost perfect except for one day when they forgot to clean one of the rooms. I was very impressed with how swiftly they responded to every request - ranging from a request for a 220 V to 110 V transformer to clearing the dishes after ordering room service for a meal etc.
6. Boaz bar - this was actually the only major letdown during our visit. The view was amazing, but the bar was not well stocked, did not have some of the ingredients for cocktails on their menu, and the cocktails that they did produce were very ordinary, and definitely not worth the price. It also did not help that the bar was very dead for a Friday evening.
7. We also used other services like the spa, swimming pool etc, and had good experiences
Overall, I had a wonderful stay, and would definitely return to this hotel if I visit again. For tourists, it is a 40 Lira or so cab ride away from the major attractions, but in my opinion the value and experience that it offers is well worth it.
August 6, 2014