Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw
Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
From Terespol (East)
- Take Route E30, and pass by the city of Biala-Podlaska.
- Continue to Warsaw through Trakt Lubelski.
- Take Centrum Dir. Go by Swietokrzyski Bridge to Solec Street.
- Turn right and continue Browarna Street and then turn left.
From Slubice (West)
- Take Route E30 and pass the main cities of Poznan and Wrzesnia.
- The route then changes to Route A2 and passes by Konin.
- Upon arriving at Warsaw, follow Polczynska Street to Centrum Swietokrzyska Street.
- Continue on Centrum Swietokrzyska Street and turn left to Krakowskie Przedmies.
From Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW)
- From the airport car park, turn left onto Zwirki i Wigury.
- Continue straight past a number of parks (on the right) until reaching Wawelska Street.
- Continue straight, merging into the right hand lane until arriving at Aleje Jerozolimskie.
- Turn right onto Aleje Jerozolimskie.
- Continue straight (the Palace of Culture and Science will be on the left).
- Turn left into Nowy Swiat.
- Continue on Nowy Swiat and Krakowskie Przedmiescie to the hotel.
From Gdansk (North)
- Travel south on the A1 highway, passing Grudziadz.
- Before the city of Torun, turn left onto route E10, which goes through the cities of Lipno and Sierpc.
- In Plonsk, route E10 changes to the route S7 and passes through Lomianki before arriving in Warszawa (Warsaw).
From Cieszyn (South)
- Take Route E75, and pass the main cities of Bielsko-Biala, Katowice, and Czestochowa.
- The route will then change into Route E67.
- Go to Warsaw through Aleja Krakowska to Centrum through Aleje Jerozolimskie.
- Turn left at Marszalkowska.
From Germany / Western Poland
- Travel east on the A2 highway, passing Nowy Tomysl, Poznan, Konin, Lodz, Sochaczew and Pruszkow.
- Exit at Warszawa (Warsaw).
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.