The ITC Windsor, Bengaluru is located in a secure diplomatic pocket a mere three kilometres from the city centre. Situated downtown near the historic landmark Vidhana Soudha and opposite the Bangalore Golf Course, ours is an ideal locale for the discerning business traveller.
Bangalore was once known as the pensioner’s paradise. The air-conditioned city has been quietly transformed into the fifth metropolis of India. Today, it is one of the fastest growing cities in the world, with a multiracial population living and working in harmony as one people.
This beautiful gem of South Indian tropical fantasy can hold the strongest traditions. The clamour of commerce, the serenity of vast green parklands, temples mosques and the churches, quiet avenues, bustling bazaars, dazzling shopping arcades, and plazas all come together in a mystic bond.
Bangalore has emerged as a world centre for software research and one of the favourite locations of corporate travellers worldwide. Of late, the city has been described as the “Silicon Valley of India” and has found its place on the global map as one of the fastest developing cities in Asia.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Vidhana Soudha 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- Bangalore Central Library 3.7 km/2.3 miles
- ISKON Temple 6.0 km/3.7 miles
- Bangalore International Exhibition Centre 18.0 km/11.2 miles
- Digital 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Hewlett Packard 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Hindustan Aeronautics 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- GE Capital 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Brittania Industries Ltd 11.0 km/6.8 miles
- Hindustan Lever Limited 21.0 km/13.1 miles
- Bangalore Golf Club 0.2 km/0.1 miles
- Bangalore Palace 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Cubbon Park 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Bull Temple 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Bannerghatta (Lion Safari) 29.0 km/18.0 miles
- Bengaluru Central Business District 4.5 km/2.8 miles
- Nandi Hills 48.0 km/29.8 miles
- Ulsoor Lake 6.0 km/3.7 miles
- UB City 3.6 km/2.2 miles