Hotel Alfonso XIII is situated in the very centre of Seville, a bustling city in the south of Spain. Subsequently, guests have a multitude of entertainment options at their disposal. An authentic horse-drawn carriage ride or bike rental are great ways to see the city, including the old town Santa Cruz or El Arenal quarters, which offer characteristic Flamenco shows.
An eclectic shopping excursion is just a five-minute walk from the hotel. Guests pick-up distinctive treasures from international fashion houses, exclusive boutiques, delicatessens, and small characteristic shops trading in handmade crafts and local products such as wine, olive oil, and convent cake.
Shop hours are generally from 10am-2pm and 5pm-8pm.
This schedule may vary depending on the type of shop. Department stores are open from 10am-10pm.
Additionally, the concierge is happy to arrange day adventures to nearby towns:
• In Granada, explore the Alhambra Moorish Palace, Generalife Gardens, and vivacious Arab-influenced El Albaicín area.
• Down the road in Cordoba, a 9th Century Mosque and Jewish quarter await.
• Spectators of Jerez’s “How the Andalusian Horses Dance” gain authentic cultural insight.
• Explore Ronda for the oldest bullfighting ring in the world and Carmona for the Roman Necropolis and Moorish Alcazar.
• Nature’s wonders are explored in the Doñana Natural Park of Huelva. The White Villages of Cadiz offer another rare treat.
Other supreme ways to enjoy Seville’s idyllic weather are golf rounds and tennis matches, a cruise down the Guadalquivir River, or a trip to the Isla Mágica Amusement Park, which offers water attractions, roller coasters, and merry-go-rounds in addition to street theatre, pirates, castaways, and more.
Restaurants serve lunch from 1:30pm-4pm and dinner from 8:30pm-11:30pm.
The local currency is the Euro.
The hotel has a currency exchange service at the Front Desk.
The electric system is Standard European 220-240 v. American electrical devices need a converter and an adaptor; both are available in the hotel.
View Local Area Map