Park Tower, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Buenos Aires
Connecting Room Policy
The hotel is pleased to offer four connecting rooms for your convenience. Please make your request as early as possible to ensure availability.
Rates confirmed in USD are guaranteed in U.S. dollars when paid in U.S. cash or traveler's checks. Payments made by credit cards at the hotel will be charged in the local currency equivalent based on the daily exchange rate used by the hotel. Currency conversions by banks or credit card companies in processing payments are not within the control of the hotel and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
Early Departure Policy
While we are pleased to accommodate early departures upon request, additional charges may apply depending on the rate conditions of the reservation.
Early Arrival Policy
While we are unable to guarantee early check-in, we will do our best to accommodate requests based on availability. To guarantee arrival prior to 3pm, we suggest that you make your reservation for the previous night.
Gift Certificate Policy
We are pleased to accept gift certificates and will do our best to accommodate guests' requested dates for redemption. However, requested dates will be subject to availability at time of booking unless otherwise stated on the gift certificate.
In accordance with the legal regulations of the autonomous city of Buenos Aires and our hotel policies, valid identification must be presented in the following forms at check-in:
For guests 18 or older -
- Argentine guests must present National Identity documents.
- Foreign guests must present passports.
For guests 17 and younger -
- For minors accompanied by one or both parents, both the minor and the parent(s) must present National Identity documents or passports along with a birth certificate, or a marriage certificate from the minor’s home country.
- For minors accompanied by a legal tutor, certifying documentation must be presented along with National Identity documents or passports for both the minor and the tutor.
- For minors accompanied by an authorized guardian, the guardian must present a notarized certificate issued by the minor’s parents along with National Identity documents or passports for both the minor and the guardian.
Late Checkout Policy
We are pleased to accommodate late check-outs upon request. In the case of a late check-out between 12noon and 2pm, an additional $70 fee will apply. For check-outs between 2pm and 6pm, a half-day rate will apply and after 6pm a full-day rate will apply.
While we greatly appreciate our guests' four-legged companions, we do not accept pets at this time.
American, Canadian, and Australian passport holders are required to pay a reciprocity fee online with a credit card before arriving in Argentina. Please contact the Argentine Embassy or Consulate in your country before traveling.