Rated 4,9 out of 5 by 125
Rated 5 out of 5 by SFMC62 Truly the best hotel
We stayed at this beautiful hotel in September 2013 during the San Sebastian film Festival. The furnishings were elegant and comfortable. The staff was outstanding. They helped make our stay unique and memorable.
11 de diciembre de 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Victor465 exceptional service
I have just spent another 2 days at this superb property. from the moment of arrival the service was impeccable. Luggage removed from the car, valet parking, and a superb Grand Suite upgrade. Luggage delivered in 3 minutes room service requests in 5 mins and l sent an 8 page attachment to the hotel e mail and it was printed and delivered in 10 mins just fantastic service from ALL the staff. Wonderful breakfast selection and opulent dining room like being in a private palace. On departure l rang for the bell boy to get the luggage and he arrived in 3 minutes and as l was checking out my car was brought to the front of the hotel without me even asking amazing perception and service.
Thank you Hotel Maria Christina .
6 de diciembre de 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by AdrianaG87 Todo perfecto
El trato ha sido excelente, desde la recepción a desayunos...La habitación muy amplia. Todo ha sido perfecto
2 de diciembre de 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by AguaKIKA Hotel con detalles de gran gusto
Hotel con una decoración exquisita y unas instalaciones muy confortables y cálidas.
Con una situación privilegiada en una de las ciudades mas bellas de España.
2 de diciembre de 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by MichelleK9 Simply Perfect - far exceeded our expectations
My husband is the first to point out that I am rarely fully satisfied anywhere - suffice to say that this hotel blew me away.
- Room as ready at 1pm and as a Platinum guest we were upgraded to a very nice suite - for 6 days which is nearly unheard of
- As the airline lost our stroller, we asked about the nearest children's store - amazingly enough, they had a stroller to lend us which was actually fairly decent
- The concierge confirmed a very good babysitter for two occasions for our 11 month old prior to our visit. The babysitter was great with our daughter and super prompt.
- The gym is updated and what you expect from a top gym in the US
- The breakfast is complimentary for Platinum guests (as a choice) and is wonderful
- Every time we asked for anything - ice, help with the TV, extra pillows, iron, crib, etc, it was delivered to our room in less than 10 min. - simply extraordinary and yes - we gave them many tries to bring things to us:)
THANK YOU to everyone who works hard at this hotel to make guests like us simply appreciative to have such an exemplary experience in San Sebastian.
30 de noviembre de 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fernandez55 Cobro doble
Nos cobraron dos veces la estancia, en 2 tarjetas de crédito diferentes. Espero que este error no ocurra a menudo. El resto todo correcto.
Hubiera agradecido ver la factura de room service al momento de entregar la cena, pero el camarero comentó que se cargaba a la habitación.
20 de noviembre de 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by anamarina Great Lady
Maria Cristina is a great hotel, I have always stayed in this hotel during my visits to San Sebastian and now with the new improvements it is even better
Wishing to return soon
18 de noviembre de 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by MarkRogers52 Great Concierge
This hotel has one of the best concierges in the world, she was great!! Any question we had she had an immediate answer to meet our needs and made great improvements to our visit to San Sebastian. Thanks to her we had a great visit!!
14 de noviembre de 2013