You've got a ticket to ride
Take your earning power to cruising altitude.
Join Crossover Rewards and maximize your earnings with the SPG and Delta SkyMiles programs.
These terms and conditions (the "Crossover Rewards Terms") govern the Crossover Rewards™ with SPG and Delta SkyMiles program ("Crossover Rewards"). By registering for Crossover Rewards (a "Crossover Rewards Participant") and receiving and redeeming benefits of Crossover Rewards including, without limitation, Starpoints and miles in the Delta SkyMiles program, each registrant agrees that he/she has read, understood and accepted these Crossover Rewards Terms. Starwood and Delta may at any time amend, modify or supplement these Crossover Rewards Terms, and continued participation in Crossover Rewards will constitute a Crossover Rewards Participant's acceptance of any such amendment, modification, or supplementation.
- 1. REGISTERING FOR CROSSOVER REWARDS.
- 1.1 Eligibility.
- Registration for Crossover Rewards requires active membership in both the SPG Program and the Delta SkyMiles program and that an individual's membership accounts in both programs are under the same name. Membership into both programs may be obtained for free at www.spg.com and www.delta.com/SkyMiles.
- 1.2 Limitations on Eligibility.
- An individual that is registered for the SPG Airline Direct Deposit (ADD) program with an airline other than Delta or that has an SPG Employee level account will not be eligible to register for Crossover Rewards.
- 1.3 Registration.
- An individual may register for Crossover Rewards through www.spg.com/crossoverrewards or delta.com/crossoverrewards only. Phone registrations will not be accepted.
- 1.4 Timing.
- 1.4.a. Registration.
- An eligible Crossover Rewards Participant will not able to earn miles, earn Starpoints or receive Crossover Rewards benefits under these Crossover Rewards Terms (regardless of eligibility), until 48 hours after registration is completed.
A Crossover Rewards Participant that successfully registered for Crossover Rewards at least 48 hours prior to checking out of a SPG Participating Hotel will earn miles in the Delta SkyMiles program if the Crossover Rewards Participant meets the requirements of Section 2, regardless of the date on which the Eligible Stay was booked.
A Crossover Rewards Participant that successfully registered for Crossover Rewards at least 48 hours prior to taking a Qualifying Delta Flight will earn Starpoints if the Crossover Rewards Participant meets the requirements of Section 3, regardless of the date on which the Qualifying Delta Flight was booked.
- 1.4.b. Posting.
- Any Starpoints will post to a Delta SkyMiles Member account within 4 to 6 weeks after the Qualifying Delta Flight segment is completed. Any miles in the Delta SkyMiles program earned will post to the Crossover Rewards Participant's SPG Member account within 4 to 6 weeks after Starpoints post to the account for the Eligible Stay.
- 1.5 Program Terms.
- 1.5.a. SPG Program.
- Unless otherwise specified in these Crossover Rewards Terms, the terms and conditions of the SPG Program Terms apply to Crossover Rewards.
- 1.5.b. Delta SkyMiles Program.
- Unless otherwise specified in these Crossover Rewards Terms, the terms and conditions of the Delta SkyMiles Rules & Conditions apply to Crossover Rewards.
- 1.6 Member Numbers.
- An eligible Crossover Rewards Participant will only be able to earn miles, earn Starpoints or receive Crossover Rewards benefits under these Crossover Rewards Terms: (a) for Eligible Stays if the reservation includes the Crossover Rewards Participant's SPG Member number; and (b) for Qualifying Delta Flights if the reservation includes the Crossover Rewards Participant's Delta SkyMiles account number.
- 1.7 Definitions.
- To the extent that terms are capitalized in these Crossover Rewards Terms, the terms have the meanings specified in the SPG Program Terms or the Delta SkyMiles Rules & Conditions, as applicable. This includes, without limitation, the definitions of SPG Participating Hotel, Eligible Nights, Eligible Rates, Eligible Charges, Gold Preferred Guest, Platinum Preferred Guest in the SPG Program Terms and the definition of Medallion status in the Delta SkyMiles Rules & Conditions.
- 2. EARNING DELTA MILES.
- 2.1 Hotel Stays.
- Except for a Delta ADD Participant to whom the obligations in Section 2.2 apply, a Crossover Rewards Participant who has Medallion status in the Delta SkyMiles program will earn one mile in the Delta SkyMiles program for every one US dollar or its foreign equivalent denomination spent on Eligible Rates during Eligible Stays at SPG Participating Hotels in addition to earning Starpoints in accordance with the SPG Program Terms if the reservation includes the Crossover Reward Participant's SPG Member account number.
- 2.2 Delta ADD Participants.
- A Crossover Rewards Participant who has Medallion status in the Delta SkyMiles program and is enrolled in the SPG Airline Direct Deposit (ADD) program with Delta will earn one Starpoint for every one US dollar or its foreign equivalent denomination spent on Eligible Rates during Eligible Stays at SPG Participating Hotels in addition to earning miles in the Delta SkyMiles program pursuant to the ADD Program if the reservation includes the Crossover Reward Participant's SPG Member account number.
- 2.3 General SkyMiles Members.
- A Delta SkyMiles Member who does not have Medallion status in the Delta SkyMiles program will not earn miles in the Delta SkyMiles program through Crossover Rewards for Eligible Stays at SPG Participating Hotels.
- 2.4 Other Hotel Charges.
- No miles in the Delta SkyMiles program will be earned by a Crossover Rewards Participant for Eligible Charges at SPG Participating Hotels (e.g., food and beverage charges, laundry, valet) incurred by a Crossover Rewards Participant during an Eligible Stay, other than on the Eligible Rate.
- 3. EARNING STARPOINTS.
- 3.1 Qualifying Delta Flight.
- A "Qualifying Delta Flight" is a flight that is marketed by Delta (e.g., has a DL flight number) and that is eligible to earn miles in the Delta SkyMiles program under the Delta SkyMiles Rules & Conditions, except for flights that are booked through online travel agencies including, without limitation, expedia.com, hotwire.com, priceline.com, orbitz.com, Cheaptickets.com, travelocity.com and each of their subsidiaries. A flight operated by a Delta codeshare partner that does not have a DL flight number is not a Qualifying Delta Flight.
- 3.2 Delta Flights.
A Crossover Rewards Participant who is a Gold Preferred Guest or a Platinum Preferred Guest in the SPG Program will earn Starpoints in addition to earning miles in the Delta SkyMiles program in accordance with the Delta SkyMiles Rules & Conditions if the reservation includes the Crossover Rewards Participant's Delta SkyMiles account number as follows:
- One Starpoint for every one US dollar or its foreign equivalent denomination spent on published and corporate fares (excluding taxes, fees and surcharges) for Delta tickets on Qualifying Delta Flights;
- 500 Starpoints per eligible leg on Qualifying Delta Flights: (1) for special fares, often referred to as unpublished fares, including, but not limited to consolidator fares, tour, groups, merchant marine and cruise packages; or (2) for fares where the rate for the flight is unknown; or
- Either the amount specified in 3.2.a or 3.2.b for Corporate Sales, Military or Government fares, dependent on the organization's contract with Delta. Crossover Rewards Participants will receive a prorated number of Starpoints within 4 to 6 weeks each Qualifying Delta Flight segment is completed.
- 4. ELITE BENEFITS.
- 4.1 SPG Participating Hotels.
- 4.1.a. Eligible Stays.
A Crossover Rewards Participant who has Diamond or Platinum Medallion status in the Delta SkyMiles program will receive the following elite benefits during Eligible Stays at an SPG Participating Hotels if the reservation includes the Crossover Reward Participant's SPG Member account number:
- The ability to use the elite check-in line that is used by Gold Preferred Members and Platinum Preferred Members in the SPG Program;
- 4 p.m. late checkout, subject to availability at resort and conference center SPG Participating Hotels;
- An enhanced room at check-in, subject to availability and the same restrictions that apply to Gold Preferred Members in the SPG Program under the SPG Program Terms; and
- Complimentary guest room Internet access.
- 4.1.b. Restrictions.
- All services, amenities and benefits provided under Section 4.1.a, are subject to availability and subject to the terms and conditions of each SPG Participating Hotel. Not all services, amenities and benefits are offered at all SPG Participating Hotels.
- 4.1.c. No Incremental Benefits.
- A Crossover Rewards Participant who qualifies for elite benefits pursuant to Section 4.1.a and who is a Gold Preferred Member or Platinum Preferred Member in the SPG Program will not receive incremental benefits under this Section 4.1, provided that a Gold Preferred Guest may choose a welcome amenity other than complimentary guest room Internet access during an Eligible Stay.
- 4.2 Qualifying Delta Flights.
Qualifying Delta Flights. A Crossover Rewards Participant who is a Platinum Preferred Member in the SPG Program will receive the following elite benefits with Qualifying Delta Flights if the reservation includes the Crossover Rewards Participant's Delta SkyMiles account number:
- Priority check-in at designated Silver Medallion and SkyTeam elite check-in lanes where Delta offers this service (currently, Atlanta, Boston, Detroit, Los Angeles, Memphis, Minneapolis, New York City — JFK, New York City — LGA, Salt Lake City, Tokyo-Narita) or at designated Sky Priority check-in lanes at all other airports;
- Zone 1 priority boarding on Qualifying Delta Flights that are also operated by a Delta or Delta Connection carrier for the Crossover Rewards Participant and up to 8 additional passengers travelling under the same reservation as the Crossover Rewards Participant on. Priority boarding in not offered on Delta Shuttle flights; and
- First checked bag free for the Crossover Rewards Participant and up to 3 additional passengers travelling under the same reservation as the Crossover Rewards Participant. This waiver is only for standard first checked bag fee, if any fee applies, for a bag that is not overweight and not oversize under Delta's applicable rules in Delta's contract of carriage. Additional checked bags will be subject to the applicable baggage fees as outlined by Delta's rules and the purchased fare set forth in Delta's contract of carriage. The first checked bag fee waiver will only be applied on flight segments which originate on a Delta or Delta Connection carrier when you check-in with Delta for both a Delta marketed and Delta operated flight. Please refer to www.delta.com/baggage for more details.
- SPG Platinum members are eligible for day of departure upgrades. For full terms and conditions related to Unlimited Complimentary Upgrades, please visit delta.com/medallionterms.
- No Incremental Benefits. A Crossover Rewards Participant who qualifies for elite benefits pursuant to Section 4.2.a and who has Medallion status in the Delta SkyMiles program will not receive incremental benefits under this Section 4.2.
- 5. TERMINATION OF PARTICIPATION IN CROSSOVER REWARDS.
- 5.1 Termination by Crossover Rewards Participant.
- A Crossover Rewards Participant may terminate his/her participation in Crossover Rewards at any time by calling the SPG Customer Contact Center or Delta Customer Service.
- 5.2 Termination by Starwood and Delta.
Starwood and Delta may suspend Crossover Rewards benefits or terminate a Crossover Rewards Participant's ability to participate in Crossover Rewards at any time with immediate effect and without written notice, for any reason and in their sole discretion including, without limitation, if:
- The Crossover Rewards Participant's SPG Member account or Delta SkyMiles program account has been suspended or terminated for any reason;
- The Crossover Rewards Participant no longer has active membership in both the SPG Program and the Delta SkyMiles program; or
Starwood or Delta believes the Crossover Rewards Participant has:
- Violated the SPG Program Terms or the Delta SkyMiles Rules & Conditions;
- Acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws, regulations, ordinances;
- Failed to pay any hotel bill when due to Starwood or an SPG Participating Hotel or failed to fulfill a Starwood Vacation Ownership financial obligation; Acted in an inappropriate, fraudulent, abusive or hostile manner;
- Breached or violated any of these Crossover Rewards Terms; or
- Engaged in any misconduct or wrongdoing in connection with Crossover Rewards.
- 6. OTHER PRINCIPLES.
- 6.1 Modification of Crossover Rewards.
- Starwood and Delta may change the Crossover Rewards Terms at any time, for any reason and without notice.
- 6.2 Termination of Crossover Rewards.
- Starwood and Delta may terminate Crossover Rewards at any time. A Crossover Rewards Participant may not accumulate Starpoints, miles in the Delta SkyMiles program or claim Crossover Rewards benefits after the termination of Crossover Rewards.
- 6.3 Benefits Subject to Availability and Modification.
- All Crossover Rewards benefits, amenities, offers, awards and services are subject to availability and may be changed at any time without notice.
- 6.4 No Sale or Transfer.
- Crossover Rewards benefits may not be sold, bartered or transferred (other than by Starwood, Delta or their respective agents). Any attempted transfer, sale or barter will be void. Starwood, Delta and their partners may refuse to honor or recognize any benefits which such party believes may have been transferred, sold or bartered.
- 6.5 Crossover Rewards Participant Data.
Delta and Starwood may each receive data regarding Crossover Rewards Participants from the other party including, without limitation, names, addresses, email addresses, SPG Program account information, and Delta SkyMiles program account information.
- 6.5.a. Delta.
- 6.5.b. Starwood.
- Starwood may receive data regarding Crossover Rewards Participants from Delta which may be used by Starwood in connection with Crossover Rewards including, without limitation, to verify account information, award Starpoints, and to enable SPG Participating Hotels to provide Crossover Rewards elite benefits. The data provided to Starwood from Delta may include a Crossover Reward Participant's name, email address, and Delta SkyMiles account number and will be used by Starwood in accordance with Starwood's Privacy Statement.
- 6.6 No Warranties or Representations, Express or Implied.
- Starwood and Delta make no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied with respect to type, quality or fitness of goods or services provided through Crossover Rewards.
- 6.7 Indemnification.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Starwood, Delta, the SPG Participating Hotels and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- 6.8 Waiver.
- Waiver of any breach of these Crossover Rewards Terms by any Crossover Rewards Participant will not constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach of these Crossover Rewards Terms.
- 6.9 Limitation of Liability.
- IN NO EVENT WILL STARWOOD, DELTA OR ANY SPG PARTICIPATING HOTEL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SPG PROGRAM OR THESE SPG PROGRAM TERMS.
- 6.10 Choice of Law and Venue.
- Any disputes arising out of or related to Crossover Rewards or these Crossover Rewards Terms will be handled individually without any class action, and will be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. The exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to these Crossover Rewards Terms or the Crossover Rewards Program may be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of New York, United States.
- 6.11 Trademarks.
- Crossover Rewards, Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood or its affiliates. Delta, SkyMiles, Medallion and Delta Connection are the trademarks of Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Revised: December 16, 2013
Pack your travel pillow.
Use Starpoints to fly on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates.
Put that matching luggage to good use.
Ask us anything.
Saturdays : 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM MST
Saturdays : 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM MST
Price your flight.
|Up to $150||10,000|
So close to going so far.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. ("Starwood") has engaged EzRez Software, Inc ("EZ Rez"), a third party provider, to host this private label airline ticket redemption web site (the "Site"). EzRez has engaged Connexions Loyalty Travel Solutions, Inc. ("Connexions") to act solely in the capacity as agent for suppliers of air travel to provide members of the Starwood Preferred Guest Program ("Members" or "you") with the ability to redeem Starpoints for airline tickets through the Site and has engaged Allianz Global Assistance (collectively with World Access Service Corp., a company of Mondial Assistance and Jefferson Insurance Company, "Allianz Global Assistance") to provide Members with optional trip insurance. Starwood, EzRez, Connexions, and Allianz Global Assistance together with their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors shall be referred to collectively herein as the "Covered Parties". These terms and conditions (the "SPG Flights Terms") govern your use of this Site or any of the services or products made available through this Site and describe your responsibilities regarding such services or products. By using this Site and any of the services or products made available through this Site you agree and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this Agreement;
- you have read, understood and accepted these SPG Flights Terms;
- all information supplied by you or members of your household using this Site is true and accurate;
- you have read, understood and accepted the Starwood Preferred Guest Program Terms & Conditions which are incorporated by reference herein (the "Program Terms");
If you do not agree with any of the foregoing, do not use this Site.
Use of Site
In addition to the provisions governing redemption of Starpoints set forth in the Program Terms, you agree that: Starpoints can only be redeemed for the original air ticket purchase and associated fees; your overuse or abuse of the reservation facilities of this Site may result in you being denied access to such facilities and in the termination of your Starwood Preferred Guest account; once Starpoints are redeemed for a ticket, they may not be returned to your account under any circumstances including when trip insurance is purchased; any fee that may apply after the initial ticket purchase may not be paid for by redeeming Starpoints; trip insurance may not be purchased through Starpoints;.
All airline tickets purchased on the Site must be purchased in the exact name of the person traveling and to the extent applicable, must be identical to how it appears on the traveler's passport. Once purchased, tickets are not transferable.
Airline Tickets & Policies
All airline tickets are subject to the published conditions of carriage and rules of the applicable airline. The contract of carriage in use by the applicable airline shall be between the applicable airline and the passenger. All flight details should be confirmed with the applicable airline including, without limitation, the schedule of your flight, airline policies, baggage charges, size limitations, or restrictions, and any other additional fees that must be paid directly to the applicable airline. Starwood and the other Covered Parties maintain no control over the personnel, equipment or operations of any airline. Starwood and the other Covered Parties do not guaranty or insure the services provided by any supplier of air travel. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal and you understand that failure to do so may result in cancellation of your reservation(s) and your being denied access to any flights, and any costs incurred by a Covered Party as a result of such violation.
All ticket purchases are final and cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged, or transferred. Accordingly, carefully review your ticket purchases for any errors or discrepancies prior to purchase. If you need to make changes to your travel itinerary, call the applicable customer service number listed on the Site. In certain circumstances, changes may not be possible. If changes are possible, changes to travel itinerary shall be subject to fees charged by suppliers of air travel and by service fees charged by Connexions.
Trip Insurance Policy
The contract for trip insurance shall be between you and Allianz Global Assistance, and all purchases of trip insurance are subject to Allianz Global Assistance's terms and conditions, Trip insurance may only be purchased in USD using approved credit cards; Starpoints may not be used. Further, all airline tickets purchased through SPG Flights shall be considered as cash-paid for trip insurance purposes and reimbursements will be made by Allianz Global Assistance in USD, not Starpoints.
Passports and Visas
Many destinations and itineraries require a valid passport. Visa policies vary by country and should be obtained prior to departure. You are responsible for complying with government travel requirements, and presenting exit, entry and other required documents such as passports and visas. The name on each ticket must be entered in Roman characters exactly as it appears on a Passport or Government issued picture ID. Otherwise, you will be unable to check-in for the flight. It is the passengers' responsibility to provide the exact names as displayed on their identification when making an online booking. Travelers using a Chinese National ID must provide the identification number. If your National ID does not have a Romanized version of your name, please contact the airline prior to departure to provide your Chinese name to avoid check-in issues.
Starwood and the other Covered Parties have no special knowledge regarding health hazards, political climate, weather hazards, supplier financial information or safety records or foreign entry requirement and do not represent or warrant that travel to any destination is without risk. You can find information on the conditions and potential levels of risk associated with particular destinations by visiting at www.state.gov, www.tsa.gov, www.dot.gov, www.faa.gov, www.cdc.gov, www.treas.gov/ofac and www.cbp.gov.
Bankruptcy or Flight Changes, Delays or Cancellations
Starwood and each other Covered Party shall have no liability if a travel provider is not able to honor an airline ticket purchased through this Site for any reason, including, without limitation, bankruptcy proceedings, strikes, labor shortages or flight delays or cancellations.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL STARWOOD OR ANY OTHER COVERED PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, ACT OF GOD, ACCIDENT, DELAY, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY USE OF THIS SITE, THESE SPG FLIGHTS TERMS, REDEMPTION OF STARPOINTS FOR AIRLINE TICKETS, THE USE OF THE AIRLINE TICKETS OR ANY ASSOCIATED TRAVEL, EVEN IF A COVERED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Further, except as set forth below, the Covered Parties accept no responsibility for any damage and/or delay due to airline provider cancellations, shortages, sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, bankruptcy, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather, terrorism or causes beyond the Covered Parties' control. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any governmental authority. No Covered Party shall be responsible for any airline provider's breach of any warranty including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or of merchantability, nor shall any Covered Party be responsible for any other wrongdoing of a Provider (including any liability in tort), as to any products and/or services available through this Site. No Covered Party shall be responsible for any airline provider's failure to comply with these SPG Flights Terms nor for any airline provider's failure to comply with applicable federal, state, provincial and local law. If, notwithstanding the above, a Covered Party is found liable for any loss or damage relating to the use of this Site, you agree the liability of any such party shall in no event exceed the amount of Starpoints redeemed for the airline ticket in question. Some states, to the extent their law might be deemed to apply notwithstanding the selection of New York law as described below, do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitations might not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Starwood and the other the Covered Parties and their subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these SPG Flights Terms or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. A Covered Party's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Seller of Travel
Connexions is a registered seller of travel in each of the states listed below:CLTS
6442 City West Parkway
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Phone: 952-914-6500 CLTS
9300 West Overland Rd.
Boise, ID 83709
Phone: 208-429-2300 CLTS
12755 Olive Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63141
Any disputes arising out of or related to your use of this Site, these SPG Flights Terms, or the SPG Flights program shall be handled individually without any class action, and shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
These Terms, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this Site.
Sky's the limit.
Turn your Starpoints® into miles. We'll even sweeten the deal.
Starwood Preferred Guests can transfer up to 79,999 of their Starpoints® per transaction per program within a 24-hour period to the frequent flyer programs listed below.1 Plus, for every 20,000 Starpoints transferred within the same transaction, Starwood will automatically add another 5,000 Starpoints! This means that up to 94,999 Starpoints can be transferred into your frequent flyer account, with most airline partners, making a free flight that much closer.2 Please keep in mind that only one airline transfer transaction per member, per airline program, is permitted within a 24-hour period. Additionally the name must be the same on both accounts.
There is no minimum Starpoint transfer requirement for Platinum members with most airlines. Gold members have a minimum transfer requirement of 1,500 Starpoints, and Preferred members have a minimum transfer requirement of 2,500 Starpoints.
Transfer maximums are based on a combination of member Starpoints and the Starwood Preferred Guest airline transfer transaction bonus. Only one airline transfer transaction per member per program per 24 hour period is allowed; multiple transfer transactions within the same 24 hour period will reject. Both the Starwood Preferred Guest and airline frequent flyer program accounts must have identical member names in order to complete this request; different names will cause the transfer to reject. Airline transfers are one-way, non-reversible, and non-refundable."
1 Transfer maximums and exchange ratios vary by airline.
2 Transfer ratios, minimum and maximums transfer requirements vary by airlines. Transfer maximums are a combination of member Starpoints and the airline transaction bonus. The following airlines transfers vary in maximum and ratios: United and VARIG, each have a maximum transfer amount per transaction of 94,998 Starpoints (79,998 from member plus 15,000 transfer bonus) for a maximum of 47,449 miles due to their 2:1 transfer ratios. Air New Zealand has a maximum transfer amount per transaction of 39,975 Starpoints (34,975 from member plus 5,000 transfer bonus) for a maximum of 615 Air Points due to its 65:1 transfer ratio.
Your Starpoints are cleared for takeoff.
Take rewards to new heights, with air miles and Free Night Awards.
Pack your bags.
Terms & Conditions:
- Nights & Flights awards must be made by calling your local Customer Contact Center.
- Nights & Flights Awards must be ordered at least 14 business days prior to the arrival date for a U.S. airline and at least 30 business days prior to arrival for a non-U.S. Airline. This will allow for processing of the airline transfer portion of the award.
- This Award is only offered with airlines with a 1 Starpoint to 1 Airline mile transfer ratio. The maximum transfer to the airline offered in this award is 50,000 miles, so it is each member's responsibility to verify with their desired airline the value of these miles for air travel awards. Any additional miles required are the responsibility of the member.
- It is the member's responsibility to make his/her own flight arrangements pertaining to the Nights & Flights award. These awards are not for sale without the airline transfer.
- Free Night Award reservations must be confirmed and the Nights & Flights award must be ordered on the same day the Starpoint to airline transfer award is ordered.
- Free Night Award reservations for Nights & Flights awards must never be less than five nights. Any additional free nights must be ordered separately.
Travel Award Change & Cancel Policies
- It is the member's responsibility to change or cancel any flight arrangements made for this award.
- If hotel availability allows a date change on the Free Night Award reservation for a Nights & Flights award, the Nights & Flights award dates may be changed.
- No Starpoints will be refunded for any portion of the Nights & Flights award's free nights not stayed at the property. Members who elect to stay fewer nights than the required 5 nights stay for the Nights & Flights award offer should advise the hotel at check-in to avoid any early departure charges.
- Nights & Flights awards may be canceled. If a Nights & Flights award is canceled, the member will only receive a Starpoint credit of 20,000 for a Category 3 and 30,000 for a Category 4 Travel Award. The 40,000-point airline transfer, plus the 10,000-point bonus from Starwood Preferred Guest, will remain as airline miles and cannot be returned to the member's Starwood Preferred Guest account.
- Guest will not receive Starpoints or airline miles for their reservation; however, the hotel stay portion is a Free Night Award and as of October 1, 2011 will now qualify as an eligible stay toward earning elite or Lifetime nights. It is still ineligible for any promotions requiring stays or nights.
Convert Starpoints to Amtrak Guest Rewards.
Have your people call our people.
MAKE THE CONVERSION TO AMTRAK GUEST REWARDS BY PHONE.
Two for the road.
Enjoy rental car certificates from Avis and Sixt.
Get the extra savings.
Turn your Starpoints® into a $50 savings voucher at Avis locations worldwide, including most airports in over 120 countries.
Keep the privileges.
With or without the $50 savings, you may also qualify for special offers every time you rent from Avis. Just mention Starwood's Avis Worldwide Discount number: K817200
Voucher is valid on any Avis car group and must be surrendered at time of rental; one voucher per rental. Dollars off applies to the cost of time and mileage only. An advance reservation is required. May not be used in conjunction with any other voucher, promotion or offer. Not valid where prohibited by law. Voucher is valid at all participating Avis airport locations worldwide excluding Queenstown, New Zealand. Certificates are redeemable for the amount indicated on the face of the certificate.
Voucher has no cash value. No credit will be issued for unused portions of the reward. Cars subject to availability. Taxes, concession recovery fees and other surcharges may apply. Renter must meet Avis age, driver and credit requirements. In most cases gift cards, gift certificates, and merchandise awards are available to members who have a mailing address in the U.S. or Canada and are redeemable at websites and/or locations within the U.S and Canada. Condé Nast magazines and Hasbro Games can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S. and Canada. Avis and Sixt rental car certificates may be ordered by members worldwide and are redeemable at eligible locations worldwide.
Please be sure to review terms and conditions for each redemption partner option, as details vary. Once ordered, all gift cards, gift certificates, and merchandise awards may not be returned. Starpoints for these awards are non-refundable. Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your award.
Sixt rent a car
Get the extra savings.
Turn your Starpoints® into a $50 savings at more than 4,000 Sixt locations in 103 countries.
Keep the privileges.
With or without the $50 savings, you're eligible for discounts. Oh, and you'll get 250 bonus Starpoints with each Sixt rental.
Sixt rental vouchers cannot be combined; only one US $50 Sixt voucher may be used per rental.
One voucher permitted per rental.
Voucher entitles the holder to get US$50 off towards Sixt car rental.
US$50 off will be applied at the time of rental.
Voucher only valid in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, France, United Kingdom (London and Manchester) and Spain (only in Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Malaga, Majorca).
The redeemable amount of the voucher is indicated on the front side and has no cash value.
Voucher valid for one year after the issue date and only for the person who is named on the front.
Sixt rental car certificates may be ordered by members worldwide and are redeemable at eligible locations worldwide. Please be sure to review terms and conditions for each redemption partner option, as details vary. Once ordered, all gift cards, gift certificates, and merchandise awards may not be returned. Starpoints for these awards are non-refundable.
Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your award.