Map & Directions
SPG Category 6
- Bird's Eye
From Campeche International Airport
- After leaving the airport, take the last exit from the roundabout.
- Continue until you get to the first crossroads.
- Turn left and follow the signs for Merida.
- After about 1.5 kilometers, turn right and follow the signs for EDZNA.
- Continue for another 10 kilometers until you see another sign for the "Hacienda Uayamón."
- Turn right, and after 8 kilometers you will see the entrance of the Hacienda on the right.
From Merida Airport
- After leaving the airport, turn left and follow the signs for Cancun.
- After 3 kilometers, turn right and enter the Ring Road toward Cancun.
- Follow the Ring Road for 3 kilometers and turn right onto Highway 180 toward Campeche.
- After 151 kilometers (and passing the villages of Calkini, Hecelchakan, Tenabo and San Francisco Koben) you will see a sign for Campeche to the right (there is a PEMEX gas station at this corner).
- Do not turn right to Campeche, but continue straight following the signs for "Champoton" for another 12 kilometers until you see a sign marked "Hacienda Uayamón" on the right.
- Turn left after this sign and continue for another 10 kilometers until you see another sign for "Hacienda Uayamón."
- Turn right and after 8 kilometers you will see the entrance of the Hacienda on the right.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.Local language driving directions to print and take with you
- KM 20 Carretera,
- Phone: (52)(981) 813 0530
- Nearest Airport: 13.0 miles / 20.92 km from CPE
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.