Map & Directions
From Abu Dhabi (Abu Zaby) - (South)
- Travel toward Dubai (Dubayy) for 140 kilometers.
- Exit onto E611.
- Exit onto E88 [direction will be due east toward Al Dhaid (Adh Dhayd)] for 43 kilometers.
- Connect to E18 toward the east coast.
From Dubai (Dubayy) International Airport
- Travel east and connect to E611.
- Drive north for connection to E88.
- Continue east toward Al Dhaid (Adh Dhayd).
- Travel for approximately 46 kilometers to get connected to Dibba/Fujairah (Fujayrah).
From Fujairah (Fujayrah) - (East)
- Travel 44 kilometers toward Khorfakan (Khawr Fakkan ) /Dibba Town.
- Follow Highway E99 to the resort.
From Ras Al Khaimah (Ras Al Khaymah) - (North)
- Follow E18 South for 26 kilometers.
- Exit onto Dibba/Fujairah (Fujayrah) Road.
- Continue east for 63 kilometers to reach the hotel.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.Local language driving directions to print and take with you
- Dibba Road,
- PO Box 3070
- United Arab Emirates
- Phone: (971)(9) 244 9000
- Nearest Airport: 29 miles / 46.67 km from FJR
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.