Map & Directions
SPG Category 5
- Bird's Eye
From Faro International Airport (FAO) - 35 minutes
- Exit airport and follow the blue signs to Highway A22/Portimão
- Take Highway A22 --- Via do Infante --- and continue to the Boliqueime Exit
- Continue until reaching the traffic light in Boliqueime
- Turn left at traffic light, this is E.N. 125 Road
- Continue along E.N. 125 Road until road curves; sign for Albufeira/Praias is posted on right
- Turn right at sign posted Albufeira/Praias
- Continue to the first roundabout; take the third exit
- Continue to the second roundabout; take the second exit
- Continue to the third roundabout; take the second exit
- Follow to entrance of the hotel at Pine Cliffs Resort on your right
From Lisbon International Airport (LIS) - 3 hours
- Exit airport and follow signs to Highway A2 SUL/Vasco da Gama
- Cross the Vasco da Gama Bridge and continue on Highway A2 following signs to Algarve
- Exit on Highway A22 in direction of Faro
- Take the Boliqueime Exit and follow hotel signs to its main entrance
From Albufeira City Center
- Leaving Albufeira city center, continue along Estrada Municipal 526.
- Proceed for approximately 4 kilometers.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit.
- Proceed for approximately 7 kilometers and pass Vale Navio.
- Turn right to Estrada das Açoteias.
- Proceed and at the 1st roundabout, take the first exit in the direction of Rua da Torre da Medronheira.
- At the next roundabout, take the third exit to Estrada das Açoteias.
- Shortly after, follow the signs to the hotel which is ahead on the right.
Approximately 10 minutes
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.Local language driving directions to print and take with you
- Praia da Falesia, Apartado P.O. Box 644
- Phone: (351)(289) 500100
- Nearest Airport: 21.75 miles / 35 km from FAO
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.