Map & Directions
From Boston's Logan International Airport (BOS)
Once you’ve breezed through baggage claim, hop in a rental car—you’re just 20 minutes away:
- Head south out of the airport, following signs for Interstate 90 West (the Massachusetts Turnpike).
- Merge onto I-90 West and continue for about 14 miles.
- Take Exit 15 to merge onto I-95 North / route 128 North and continue for about 7.5 miles.
- Take Exit 30 toward Concord, then Exit 30B to merge onto 2A West / Marrett Road.
- The hotel will be on your right at the first traffic light.
Approximately 30 minutes
From Elsewhere in New England
I-95 is the main highway through eastern New England and will get you most of the way here.
- If you’re traveling north on I-95, take Exit 30 toward Concord, then Exit 30B to merge onto 2A West / Marrett Road.
- If you’re traveling south, take Interstate 93 or Interstate 495 to Interstate 95/128 south. Take Exit 30B to merge onto 2A West/Marrett Road.
- Continue on Marrett Road—the hotel will be on your right at the first traffic light.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.Local language driving directions to print and take with you
- 727 Marrett Road - A
- United States
- Phone: (1)(781) 761-1700
- Nearest Airport: 20 miles / 32.19 km from BOS
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.