Map & Directions
From Geneva International Airport (GVA)
- Proceed northwest on Route de l'Aéroport/Route des Batailleux.
- Take the 1st right and stay on Route de l'Aéroport/Route des Batailleux.
- Turn right onto Route des Batailleux.
- Make a sharp left onto Route François-Peyrot.
- Merge onto A1/E25/E62 (via the ramp on the left) to Lausanne/Versoix/Genève-Lac.
- Keep right and continue on E62.
- Follow the signs for A9/Simplon/Gd-St-Bernard/Vevey-Montreux/Lausanne-Nord/Fribourg.
- Merge onto A9.
- Keep right and continue on E27.
- Follow the signs for Verbier/Chamonix/Martigny-Expo.
- Continue onto Route 2 and proceed through two roundabouts.
- Take the 2nd exit at each roundabout.
- Make a slight left onto Route de la Vallée.
- Proceed straight onto Route de Verbier.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Route de Verbier.
- Route de Verbier turns slightly to the right and becomes Route de Verbier Station.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit.
- Continue onto Rue de Médran.
- The resort is ahead on the right.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.Local language driving directions to print and take with you
- Rue de Médran 70
- Phone: (41)(27) 472 8888
- Nearest Airport: 99.42 miles / 160 km from GVA
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.