Map & Directions
From Phuket Town (Yaowarat Road)
- Head north on Yaowarat toward Phang Nga for 49 meters.
- Take the first right onto Phang Nga and follow for 1.2 kilometers.
- Turn left at Kanit Hongsyok Road and follow for 0.2 kilometers.
- Take the first right onto Surin 2 for 0.7 kilometers.
- Continue onto Si Suthat and follow for 3.6 kilometers.
- Proceed onto Route 5021.
- Continue until you see the resort.
5 kilometers/approximately 8 minutes
From Phuket International Airport
- Drive north on Route 4031.
- Turn right at 402 Thep Krasattri.
- Proceed straight through one roundabout.
- Turn left at Rasadanuson Road.
- Turn right onto Rumpattana Road.
- Continue straight on Pallan Road, Pa Lian and Amphoe junction.
- Turn left at Si Suthat and proceed on Route 5021.
- Turn right at the clock tower.
- Continue straight until you reach the resort.
37 kilometers/approximately 45 minutes
From Patong Beach
- Drive west on Route 4233/Thanon Taweewpmg for 78 meters.
- Veer right and proceed 1.5 kilometers.
- Bear right to stay on Rte. 4233 for 54 meters before turning right at Route 4029/Thanon Phrabarami.
- Continue for 1.5 km.
- Turn left to stay on Route 4029/Thanon Phrabarami for 10 meters.
- Veer left slightly on Rte. 4029 and continue for 3.2 km.
- Bear right on Rte. 4029 for 46 meters before turning right at Route 4020 for 6.2 km.
- Veer left slightly at Mae Luan Road for 1.4 km.
- Continue onto Thungkar Road for 0.4 km.
- Continue onto Damrong for 0.9 km.
- Turn right at Surin for 0.6 km.
- Turn left at Surin 2 for .5 km.
- Continue onto Si Suthat for 3.6 km.
- Continue onto Route 5021 for 0.6 km until you see the resort.
21 kilometers/approximately 40 minutes
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.Local language driving directions to print and take with you
- 21/4 Moo 1 T.Rasada A.Muang
- Phone: (66)(76) 335 600
- Nearest Airport: 22.99 miles / 37.0 km from HKT
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.