Map & Directions
From the Old Town of Rhodes
- Travel west towards the Coast Sachtouri.
- Continue to March Seventh Square.
- Turn right onto Georgia Papanikolaou Street.
- Turn left onto Coast Miaouli.
- Continue towards Kanari Avenue.
- Take the 2nd exit on Kanari.
- The resort is on the right.
Approximately 6 minutes
From the Diagoras International Airport (RHO)
- Exit the airport, turn left at the traffic lights towards Rhodes city.
- Proceed approximately 500 m.
- Turn left at the next traffic light.
- Turn left to Rhodes City.
- Proceed through Kremasti Village and Lalyssos Village.
- After the traffic lights in Lalyssos Village, proceed for another 3 to 4 km.
- The hotel is located on the right.
From the Port
- Travel west to the Knights Poseidonion.
- Turn right onto Orpheus Street.
- Continue traveling on Navarino Street.
- Continue towards Papaloukas Street.
- Turn right onto Metaxas Street.
- Turn left onto Valaoritou.
- Continue driving on Kanari Avenue.
- The resort will be on the right.
Approximately 4 minutes
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
- Ialyssos Avenue
- South Aegean
- Phone: (30)(22410) 75000
- Nearest Airport: 9.0 miles / 14.48 km from RHO
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.