Map & Directions
Driving to the hotel is easy. Simply follow the directions.
From Fagali'i Domestic Airport (FGI)
- Proceed west towards Plantation Road and turn left onto Plantation Road.
- After approximately 450 meters turn right onto Vaivase Road.
- After approximately 650 meters turn left onto Main East Coast Road.
- Main East Coast Road turns left and becomes Beach Road.
- Look for the Sheraton signage on the left hand side of the road, just over the bridge.
From Faleolo International Airport (APW)
- Exit the airport and turn left onto Main West Coast Road.
- Continue for approximately 29 kilometers on Main West Coast Road.
- Once arriving in Apia, continue until Vaitele Street.
- Turn right onto Vaitele Street after approximately 500 meters.
- Turn left onto Fugalei Street after approximately 1.5 kilometers.
- Fugalei Street turns right and becomes Mulinu 'u Road.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Beach Road after 1 approximately kilometer.
- Continue on Beach Road and look for the hotel signage and entrance area.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
- Main Beach Road,
- Phone: (685) 22880
- Nearest Airport: 18.64 miles / 30 km from APW
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.