The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
The largest barrier island between New Jersey and Florida, with 12 miles of breathtaking Atlantic beachfront, Hilton Head Island is located on the Intra-coastal Waterway and encompasses vast sea marshes, creeks and lagoons, and moss-draped forests of live oaks, magnolias, pines and palmettos. Wildlife preserves make the island home to hundreds of species of birds and animals, including the familiar alligator.
With its trademark striped lighthouse, world-class golfing, top-ranked tennis facilities and magical marinas—it's no wonder why Hilton Head Island is the ideal place to retreat and reinvigorate. Practically any water sport imaginable is available, along with great outlet and boutique shopping and award-winning restaurants—for countless ways to plan your getaway.
- Centro Comercial Shelter Cove Mall 4.8 km/3.0 millas
- Campo de golf Harbour Town 11.3 km/7.0 millas
- Tiendas Tanger Outlet 16.1 km/10.0 millas
- Historic Beaufort Waterfront 64.4 km/40.0 millas
- Distrito histórico de Savannah 64.4 km/40.0 millas
- Campo de golf Port Royal Golf Club 0.5 km/0.3 millas
- Harbour Town Golf Links/Faro/Ensenada para yates 11.3 km/7.0 millas
- Club de tenis Port Royal 0.3 km/0.2 millas
- Pinckney Island Wild Refuge 4.8 km/3.0 millas
- Recreación y zona turística a la orilla del agua 4.8 km/3.0 millas