The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun
Most famous for its long white sandy beaches and turquoise waters plus an exciting nightlife, Cancun surprises some with its rich history and breathtaking archaeological sites. With a tranquil setting in the heart of Cancun’s Hotel Zone, The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun offers easy access to the area’s many riches.
Visitors seeking a relaxing beach vacation will delight in the clear azure waters, endless beaches, and unparalleled tropical beauty. But many other options abound: explore ancient Mayan ruins, traditional Mexican villages, and stunning, verdant eco-parks, or try a huge range of activities, from golf to water sports. Seemingly endless choices exist for shopping, dining, and nightlife.
So whether you want lazy hours on the beach or non-stop adventure, Cancun can make it happen. Our staff are happy to offer suggestions and help with arrangements to make your visit as magical as the area itself.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Tulum Ruins 132.0 km/82.0 miles
- Chichen Itza 206.0 km/128.0 miles
- Total Assist 29.0 km/18.0 miles
- Riviera Cancun Golf Course 6.0 km/3.7 miles
- Scuba Diving & Night Diving 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Zip Lines & Canopy Tour at Selvatica 50.0 km/31.1 miles
- Paradise Adventure 60.0 km/37.3 miles
- Horseback Riding 60.0 km/37.3 miles
- Xcaret Eco 72.4 km/45.0 miles
- Xel-Ha Natural Aquarium and Caves 120.7 km/75.0 miles
- Plaza Kukulcan 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Plaza La Isla 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Plaza Flamingo 11.3 km/7.0 miles
- Plaza Caracol 24.1 km/15.0 miles