The Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta
Powered by Foursquare
Beautifully situated on a 74,000-square-meter peninsula on the Republic of Malta’s largest island, The Westin Dragonara Resort is an oasis of luxury and tranquility. Malta’s location in the center of the Mediterranean Sea provides a lovely climate and spectacular setting just a few hours’ flight from most major European airports.
Culture, art, and history await your discovery just moments from the resort in the surrounding cities, towns, and countryside. Attractions include 7,000-year-old Neolithic temples. Churches bursting with riches. Intimate beaches, breathtaking scenery. And of course, shopping, dining, and entertainment downtown, only steps away.
The official national language is Maltese, but English is the second language throughout the island, and Italian, French, and German are also widely spoken.
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Popular with SPG members2.
Upper Barrakka Gardens | Il-Barrakka ta' Fuq-
Ice Cream Shop
Footloose Fun Bar-
Hard Rock Cafe Malta-
Okura Japanese Cuisine and Lounge-
Arts & Culture
- St. Paul's Bay 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- St. John's Cathedral 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- St. Philip's Hospital 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Royal Malta Golf Club 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Sliema 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Valletta 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Mdina 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- Blue Grotto 14.0 km/8.7 miles
- Tarxien Temples 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Blue Paradise Lagoon Excursions 21.0 km/13.1 miles
- Gozo Island 22.0 km/13.7 miles
- Malta International Airport 12.0 km/7.5 miles