Trump Turnberry, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scotland
Powered by Foursquare
Scotland is a modern, dynamic country with a rich heritage. Across millennia, the Scots have remained fiercely proud of a landscape where high mountain meets deep loch; and where a thousand islands rise above dramatic seas. Lying on Scotland's south west coastline, Turnberry's Ayrshire home is a place of gentle beauty and cultural wealth.
Here in the birthplace of Robert the Bruce and Rabbie Burns, the visitor can explore historic ruins, restored castles and fascinating museums, or set sail on a paddle steamer.
Or they can take in the beautiful scenery on a variety of country walks and make the easy trip into Glasgow for a cosmopolitan mix of boutiques and big city living. As a destination in its own right, Turnberry is superb but, if you can tear yourself away from the championship golf courses, luxurious health Spa, exhilarating outdoor activities at Turnberry Adventures and other excellent facilities, you will discover the surrounding area has just as much to offer.
The West Coast contains some of the most inspiring scenery in Scotland, is home to a myriad of different places of interest and is a great place to indulge in a wide range of pursuits: scenic drives, enchanting castles, houses and gardens, an abundance of museums, historical landmarks, cultural attractions and children's interests.
View Local Area Map
Local Area Recommendations Powered By Foursquare
Ailsa Bar at Trump Turnberry Resort-
Popular with SPG members2.
Popular with SPG members3.
Grand Tea Lounge-
Popular with SPG members4.
James Miller Room-
Unipart Car Care Centre-
Arts & Culture
- Culzean Castle 6.0 km/3.7 miles
- Museum of Transport 83.0 km/51.6 miles
- Ayr Hospital 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Girvan Hospital 24.1 km/15.0 miles
- Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre 70.0 km/43.5 miles
- Edinburgh International Conference Center 130.0 km/80.8 miles
- Robert The Bruce's Castle Ruins 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Crossraguel Abbey 9.0 km/5.6 miles
- Dunure Castle Ruins 14.0 km/8.7 miles
- Electric Brae (Optical Illusion) 14.0 km/8.7 miles
- The River Doon (Salmon and Sea Trout Fishing) 17.0 km/10.6 miles
- The River Nith (Salmon and Sea Trout Fishing) 17.0 km/10.6 miles
- The River Girvan (Salmon and Sea Trout Fishing) 17.0 km/10.6 miles
- Robert Burns' Home in Alloway 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Ayr Horse Racing 32.0 km/19.9 miles
- Torrylin Creamery, Isle of Arran 62.0 km/38.5 miles
- Galloway Forest & Loch Trool (Hiking) 67.0 km/41.6 miles
- Logan Botanical Gardens 75.0 km/46.6 miles
- Glasgow Botanical Gardens 83.0 km/51.6 miles
- Ayr 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Brodick Castle, Isle of Arran 62.0 km/38.5 miles
- Goat Fell Summit, Isle of Arran 62.0 km/38.5 miles
- Glasgow 86.0 km/53.4 miles
- Edinburgh City Centre 152.0 km/94.4 miles
- Pollock Country Park (The Burrell Collection) 75.0 km/46.6 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 80.5 km/50.0 miles