Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar
Los Cabos is a spectacular tourist destination that takes its name from the union of two cities: San José del Cabo, where the San Jose Del Cabo International Airport (SJD) is located, and Cabo San Lucas, where the famous rock formation, El Arco is found. The Sheraton Grand Los Cabos Hacienda del Mar is conveniently located at the Corredor, the area between both cities, only six miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas.
Golfing, fishing, horseback riding, boating, shopping, dining—these are just a few of the things you can do during your stay. Experience the natural splendor of the area with a sunset cruise along the coastline, an ATV excursion, or a canopy adventure. There are even camel rides available for those looking for an exotic method of sightseeing.
Shop for dinner at seafood and organic markets, browse streets lined with boutiques, or head over to Luxury Avenue at Puerto Paraiso Mall for designer brands.
Guests looking for a memorable night on the town can hit the colorful streets of Cabo San Lucas for dinner, drinks, and dancing. If a romantic dinner followed by stroll through a historic plaza lined with art galleries and shops is more your speed, head over to the quiet town of San Jose del Cabo. This traditional town is also home to the Los Cabos Convention Center where the G20 Summit was held in 2012.
History enthusiasts can explore attractions like the Museo de las Californias in Cabo San Lucas, the Iglesia de San Lucas and the local lighthouse—El Faro de Cabo Falso. Other must-see destinations include the Glass Blowing Factory and the Artisan’s Market. Stop by the latter to watch local artisans cut and shape sandals, embroider dresses and create intricate beaded jewelry.
No matter what your interests may be, this lively, sun-filled city promises unforgettable memories.
Exibir mapa da região local
- Mar de Cortez 1.6 km/1.0 milhas
- Baía Santa Maria 4.8 km/3.0 milhas
- Baía Chileno 8.1 km/5.0 milhas
- Arco famoso 9.7 km/6.0 milhas
- Marina Cabo San Lucas 11.3 km/7.0 milhas
- Farol antigo 19.3 km/12.0 milhas
- Buenavista 59.5 km/37.0 milhas
- Todos Santos 101.4 km/63.0 milhas
- Cabo Pulmo (mergulho em corais) 101.4 km/63.0 milhas
- Observação de baleias 500.0 km/310.7 milhas
- Hospital Cabo San Lucas 8.1 km/5.0 milhas
- Universidad de Tijuana 11.3 km/7.0 milhas
- Área da marina 9.7 km/6.0 milhas
- Cabo San Lucas - centro da cidade 9.7 km/6.0 milhas
- Centro de San Jose 22.5 km/14.0 milhas
- La Paz 201.2 km/125.0 milhas
- The Westin Resort 20.0 km/12.4 milhas
- Trilhas para caminhadas e campos de golfe oficiais 1.0 km/0.6 milhas
- Campo de golfe Cabo del Sol 1.6 km/1.0 milhas
- Campo de golfe projetado por Jack Nicklaus 3.2 km/2.0 milhas
- Campo de golfe El Dorado 8.1 km/5.0 milhas
- Praia El Medano 9.7 km/6.0 milhas
- Feira de artesanato 9.7 km/6.0 milhas