Sheraton Jiuzhaigou Resort
Known as a "Fairyland on Earth," Jiuzhaigou lies within the boundary of Jiuzhaigou County, Aba Prefecture, Sichuan. It is positioned between the southwest margin of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau and at the north foot of Duo'ema Mountain Range, with an average altitude between 2,000 and 3,000 meters. We are about 435 kilometers from Chengdu, the capital city of the Sichuan Province.
We are bordered by 720 square kilometers of scenic beauty and the surrounding conservation reserve covers 600 square kilometers. The weather in every season is pleasant. Connected by roads and bridges, the simple and primitive stockade villages are full of various social customs, providing visitors with delightfully unique experiences.
Pandas and Golden Monkeys, legendary animals of China, inhabit this endowed magic land. An appearance from these national treasures, whether on stream banks or in the woods, will be sure to capture your attention.
To its east, Jiuzhaigou neighbors the Baihe River Nature Reserve and the Wanglang Nature Reserve and to its south is the Huanglong Place of Scenic Interest.
Voir la carte de la région
Arts & Culture
- Lac aux cinq couleurs 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Vallée Jiuzhaigou 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Chute d’eau de Nuorliang 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Cascades Pearl 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Jardin botannique de Xianhu 62.8 km/39.0 miles
- Réserve naturelle de Huanglong 128.8 km/80.0 miles
- Point de vue Muni Gully 149.7 km/93.0 miles
- Ruoergai 241.4 km/150.0 miles
- Zone touristique de la forêt d'érables de Miyaluo 413.6 km/257.0 miles
- Point de vue de la montagne de Siguniangshan 498.9 km/310.0 miles
- Maerkang 531.1 km/330.0 miles
- Réserve naturelle de pandas de Wolong 402.3 km/250.0 miles
- Aéroport international Chengdu Shuangliu (CTU) 479.6 km/298.0 miles