Le Méridien Shimei Bay Beach Resort & Spa
In a tranquil island setting covering six kilometers of white sandy beaches and Dipterocarp forest, Le Méridien Shimei Bay Beach Resort & Spa is an inspiring getaway. Shimei Bay is a unspoiled southland site located in the southeast seashore of the Hainan Island in China. With its emerald forests, pristine waters and silver beaches dotted with small fishing villages, Shimei Bay is considered by tourism and travel experts to be "the most beautiful bay in Hainan."
Facing the South China Sea in the South, and with three other sides encircled by mountains, Shimei Bay boasts the greatest acreage of Dipterocarp in Hainan. This precious, natural-growth tropical forest endemic to Asia stretches approximately 10 kilometers and has been listed as a natural protection area. Unpolluted seawaters enjoy a visibility of up to nine metres. These crystalline waters—coupled with the strange stones of the mountain’s craggy peak and the beach's fine rippled sand—make Shimei Bay a vision of serenity and beauty.
Thanks to its unique and stunning natural charm, Shimei Bay is steadily moving toward its goal of becoming a tropical destination emphasizing ecological tourism and dedicated to quality service.
Voir la carte de la région
- Source chaude de Xinglong 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Montagne Dongshan 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Montagne Wuzhi 80.0 km/49.7 miles
- Zone touristique du lac Wanquan 100.0 km/62.1 miles
- Fin de la planète 150.0 km/93.2 miles
- Zone culturelle et touristique de Nanshan 185.0 km/115.0 miles
- Coconut Palm Group Company Limited 165.0 km/102.5 miles
- Faw Haima Automobile Company, Limited 165.0 km/102.5 miles
- Hainan Airlines Company Limited 165.0 km/102.5 miles
- Zone de plongée de l’île de Wuzhizhou 160.0 km/99.4 miles
- Club de golf Ocean Bay 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Club de golf Kangle Garden Rubber Tree 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- Club de golf Kangle Garden Sun River 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Club de golf et Spa Kangle Garden 20.0 km/12.4 miles
- Jardin botanique tropical de Xinglong 22.0 km/13.7 miles
- Parc culturel oriental de Bo'Ao 80.0 km/49.7 miles