Sheraton Sanya Haitang Bay Resort
Renowned as the “Hawaii of the East,” Hainan Island is situated just off the southern coast of China in the South China Sea. As China’s premier resort destination, it offers everything from palm-fringed, long sandy beaches and clear waters to gentle winds, mountains, and an abundance of sunshine. Situated in Sanya on the southern part of the island, the Sheraton Sanya Haitang Bay Resort lies along the striking Haitang Bay, just a 40-minute drive from both downtown and Sanya Phoenix International Airport (SYX). Our shuttle bus provides regular service to the city centre, where you can visit shopping malls, duty-free shops, and popular restaurants and bars.
At the beach, swim in the sea, collect shells, soak up the sunshine, enjoy a watersport, or join in a game of volleyball. Additionally, an array of unique golf courses are sprinkled throughout the island, with a number of the most prestigious courses located in and around Sanya. About 20 minutes from the resort, Haitang Bay features the Hainan Mystic Springs International Golf Club, and the 18-hole Yalong Bay Golf Club is 30 minutes away. Relax among nature in the butterfly enclosure at Sanya Butterfly Valley. Located near Longtan Lake, it is home to thousands of rare and beautiful butterflies and an exhibition centre featuring additional insects. Meanwhile, marine life can be found at the Sanya Sea Shell Museum.
Take an excursion to the centre of the island to enjoy an invigorating trek to Hainan’s highest mountain, Wuzhi Mountain, also known as “Five Finger” Mountain. More adventurous travellers enjoy a river raft ride down the rapids at Wanquan River, which runs for 163 kilometres. On the southern part of the island, Tianya Haijiao, meaning “edges of the heaven, corner of the sea,” and Nanshan Culture Tourism Zone are not to be missed. The latter features three theme parks, one of which is dedicated to Buddhist culture. Finally, after a day of activities, re-energise with the city’s renowned fresh seafood, including its famed crab.
We look forward to welcoming you to our tropical paradise at the Sheraton Sanya Haitang Bay Resort.
Voir la carte de la région
Arts & Culture
- Le Wanda, cinéma international de la baie de Haitang 1.8 km/1.1 miles
- Vallée des papillons 12.3 km/7.6 miles
- Yalong Bay 16.0 km/9.9 miles
- Fin de la planète 42.1 km/26.2 miles
- Source d’eau chaude de Seven Fairy 44.2 km/27.5 miles
- Shimei Bay 55.0 km/34.2 miles
- Forêt tropicale Jianfengling 106.8 km/66.4 miles
- Magasin hors taxes de Sanya 4.4 km/2.7 miles
- Le centre commercial Summer Mall 24.9 km/15.5 miles
- Office du tourisme de Sanya 25.7 km/16.0 miles
- Hôpital du peuple de Sanya 30.9 km/19.2 miles
- Temple Nanshan 59.8 km/37.2 miles
- Zone de plongée de l’île de Wuzhizhou 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Ville de Sanya 27.0 km/16.8 miles
- Club de golf Sun Valley de la baie de Yalong, Sanya 13.8 km/8.6 miles
- Hainan Qixianling Golf & Spa 44.3 km/27.5 miles
- Club de golf international Hainan Sanya 52.8 km/32.8 miles
- Club de golf et Spa Kangle Garden 88.1 km/54.8 miles
- Parc de la forêt tropicale de Sanya 14.9 km/9.3 miles
- Salle de spectacle Crown of Beauty Theatre 24.3 km/15.1 miles
- Ile aux singes de Nan Wan 26.6 km/16.5 miles
- Parc Luhuitou (Turn-Round Deer) 27.1 km/16.8 miles
- Parc d’attraction West Island Marine Amusement World 39.8 km/24.7 miles
- Gare ferroviaire de la baie de Yalong 12.8 km/7.9 miles
- Aéroport international de Sanya Phoenix (SYX) 34.9 km/21.7 miles