Schloss Fuschl, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Fuschlsee-Salzburg
Situated in western Austria’s Salzkammergut region, just a short drive from the City of Salzburg, Schloss Fuschl Resort & Spa is surrounded by the famous peaks, pristine lakes, lush forests, emerald meadows, and hidden valleys of the “Sound of Music” and Romy Schneider’s “Sissi” films. Serene and picturesque, it has inspired celebrated composers, painters, and poets.
Traditionally one of the country’s most popular vacation destinations, the area offers an abundance of outdoor activities and sightseeing destinations. Just outside the resort doors, sparkling Lake Fuschl beckons, promising singular swimming, fishing, boating, and sunbathing opportunities, along with hiking and Nordic walking. The area is also a golfer’s paradise, with the nine-hole Golf Course Fuschl next door, the 18-hole Golf Course Eugendorf within ten minutes, and another ten courses just a half-hour’s drive. Additional attractions include the summer residence of emperor Franz-Josef and empress Elisabeth (Sissi) in Bad Ischl, Lake Wolfgang, St. Gilgen, and more.
Complementing the stunning scenery, picturesque alpine villages host characteristic cultural treasures, including old farmhouses, chapels, mills, and regional museums. Nearby, Salzburg is home to unrivaled culture, architecture, and celebrated opera festivals.
The official language of Austria is German.
The currency is Euro and the electrical system is European Standard 220 Volt.
Visualizzate la Mappa della regione
Arte e Cultura
- Luogo di nascita di Mozart 19.0 km/11.8 miglia
- Castello di Hellbrunn e fontane 24.0 km/14.9 miglia
- Salzburg Ring 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- Sound of Music Place 16.0 km/9.9 miglia
- Casa del Festival di Salisburgo 19.0 km/11.8 miglia
- Miniere di sale 24.0 km/14.9 miglia
- Area lacustre 30.0 km/18.6 miglia
- St. Wolfgang 16.0 km/9.9 miglia
- Salisburgo 19.3 km/12.0 miglia
- Bad Ischl 40.0 km/24.9 miglia
- Campo da golf Countryside 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Area sciistica 15.0 km/9.3 miglia
- Sci di fondo 15.0 km/9.3 miglia
- Red Bull 5.0 km/3.1 miglia