The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
Located in between the bright lights of Las Vegas and the tranquil waters of Lake Mead, The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers both thrilling nightlife and stunning natural splendor.
Outdoor enthusiasts can step outside our doors for kayaking, paddleboarding, and hiking. If you prefer to spend your days shopping and eating, browse the boutiques and dine al fresco in the nearby village of Montelago. Casino Montelago lets you hit the slots from a convenient lakeside location. For more glitz and glamor, a 20-minute drive will bring you to the Las Vegas strip.
Hit the links at the Golf Club at Southshore, the first private Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course in Nevada. Or, keep an eye out for rare birds in the Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve. The iconic Hoover Dam is a short drive away. While you’re in the area, stop by Lake Mead Recreation Area for breathtaking views of the lake and mountains.
Visualizzate la Mappa della regione
Arte e Cultura
- Lago Mead 4.3 km/2.7 miglia
- Hoover Dam 34.4 km/21.4 miglia
- Versante ovest del Grand Canyon 201.2 km/125.0 miglia
- Las Vegas Convention Center 43.5 km/27.0 miglia
- Centro di Las Vegas 27.4 km/17.0 miglia
- Reflection Bay Golf Club 0.1 km/0.1 miglia
- SouthShore Golf Club 3.9 km/2.5 miglia
- Tuscany Golf Club 10.5 km/6.5 miglia
- Las Vegas "Strip" 27.4 km/17.0 miglia
- Red Rock National Park 64.4 km/40.0 miglia
- Parco nazionale Valley of Fire 90.1 km/56.0 miglia
- Parco nazionale della Valle della Morte 217.3 km/135.0 miglia
- Parco nazionale di Zion 294.5 km/183.0 miglia