Grand Hills, a Luxury Collection Hotel & Spa, Broumana
Surrounded by lush gardens and incomparable panoramas, Grand Hills Hotel & Spa is nestled in a picturesque pedestrian village amid pine-forested hills. The hotel is an idyllic getaway from bustling Beirut, particularly during hot summer months due to its mild climate, clean air, and breathtaking views of hills and the Mediterranean.
Nestled in Lebanon’s popular mountain village of Broumana, the hotel is an alluring sanctuary a cool 750 meters above sea level, and a convenient drive from the coast, ski slopes, and Beirut-Rafic Hariri International Airport (BEY). The surrounding Metn district is well known for its serene ambience and proximity to beaches, shopping malls, and nightlife.
For the past 150 years, Broumana has witnessed cultural and social development brought by the British, French, Swiss, and Germans. Missionaries introduced important changes to the area’s lifestyle, paving the way to an elevated sanctuary where hospitality flourished.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Beirut National Museum 17.2 km/10.7 miles
- Mouawad Museum 21.0 km/13.1 miles
- Jeita Grotto 24.0 km/14.9 miles
- Beiteddine Palace 59.0 km/36.7 miles
- Mar Chaaya 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Jounieh Teleferic & Sea Side 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Casino du Liban 27.5 km/17.1 miles
- Byblos Historical Phoenecian City 42.0 km/26.1 miles
- Balbeek Historical Roman Temple & Ruins 80.0 km/49.7 miles
- Beit Mery, Lebanon 7.5 km/4.7 miles
- Beirut Historical Centre 21.0 km/13.1 miles
- Sidon Historical City 59.0 km/36.7 miles
- Beirut Coast - Sea Side 15.0 km/9.3 miles
- Zaarour Ski Resort 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Faraya Ski Resort 45.5 km/28.3 miles