Sheraton Kuwait, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kuwait City
Discover Kuwait with Starwood
Rich with unforgettable cultural and historical sites, year-round sunshine, and endless recreational facilities, Kuwait offers the very best of the Middle East, and the Sheraton Kuwait Hotel's location right in the centre of the country’s capital—Kuwait City—makes it an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers.
Traditional souks, best known for gold and Persian or Afghani tribal rugs, offer an unparalleled glimpse of local culture, especially the Old Downtown Souk. Winding through Kuwait City, it delights the senses with a maze of shops offering rare keepsakes. Notably, it is Kuwait’s largest gold souk. Al Hareem Souk meanwhile, features an endless array of shops, often operated by women dressed in indigenous attire, selling homemade items representative of age-old traditions. Similarly Mubarakia houses an impressive selection of traditional, local items. The Persian Carpet Souk, meanwhile, offers a huge array of imported handicrafts, rugs, and carpets.
Visitors looking for more contemporary wares head to the city’s renowned shopping centres, including Salhiya Complex and The Avenues, Souk Sharq, and Marina Malls, home to numerous restaurants, entertainment plazas, and internationally renowned exclusive shops, ranging from MAC to Debanhams to Kenneth Cole and more.
Offering numerous historical sites, Kuwait is a fascinating mix of cultural and cosmopolitan that promises a myriad of treasures and discoveries. Additionally, with nearly 500 kilometres of Persian Gulf coastline, sea-sport facilities abound—not to mention expanses of golden sand beaches perfect for relaxation or recreation.
Those seeking to experience Kuwait’s gastronomical pleasures can choose from authentic local cuisine and international options from all corners of the world. Locations near the hotel include Lebanese, Persian, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, and Italian.
Also within ten minutes walking distance of the hotel are the Ministry and Banking Complex and the busy Shuwaikh Industrial Area.
- The currency is the Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD).
- Arabic is the official language, but English is widely spoken in banks, offices, restaurants, and stores.
- The electrical current is 220 /240 volt.
Exibir mapa da região local
Arte e Cultura
- Museu Nacional 7.0 km/4.3 milhas
- Tareq Rajab Museum 10.0 km/6.2 milhas
- Dickson House 1.0 km/0.6 milhas
- Saddu House 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Aldeia de pescadores do Kuwait 10.0 km/6.2 milhas
- Torres de Kuwait 10.0 km/6.2 milhas
- Scientific Center 25.8 km/16.0 milhas
- Mishref International Fairground 25.8 km/16.0 milhas
- Biblioteca Central para a poesia árabe de Al-Babtain 3.0 km/1.9 milhas
- Green Island 10.0 km/6.2 milhas
- Failaka Island 20.0 km/12.4 milhas
- OOREDOO - sede no Kuwait 1.6 km/1.0 milhas
- Setor bancário 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Zain Telecommunication Company 2.7 km/1.7 milhas
- Câmara de Comércio e Indústria do Kuwait 3.4 km/2.1 milhas
- Autoridade Portuária do Kuwait 4.0 km/2.5 milhas
- Fundo árabe para o desenvolvimento econômico e social 4.8 km/3.0 milhas
- Bolsa de valores 4.8 km/3.0 milhas
- Área Industrial de Shuwaikh 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
Escritórios do Governo
- Autoridade FInanceira do Kuwait 2.7 km/1.7 milhas
- Ministries Complex 2.7 km/1.7 milhas
- Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) 3.0 km/1.9 milhas
- Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company (KUFPEC) 4.0 km/2.5 milhas
- Praia 1.0 km/0.6 milhas
- Rinque de patinação no gelo 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- 360 Mall 3.0 km/1.9 milhas
- Discovery Mall 3.0 km/1.9 milhas
- Gold Souk (mercado de ouro) 4.8 km/3.0 milhas
- Souq Al-Mubarakiya 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Sharq Mall 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Grand Avenues Mall – Cadeia de lojas do Sheraton Kuwait 11.0 km/6.8 milhas
- The Avenues Shopping Mall 11.5 km/7.2 milhas
- Marina Mall 11.5 km/7.2 milhas
- Al Fanar Complex 14.0 km/8.7 milhas