The Westin Tashee Resort, Taoyuan
The Westin Tashee Resort, Taoyuan sits amid lush wooded mountains at the edge of the greater Taipei region. Taoyuan, which saw an infusion of settlers from Guangdong and Fujian provinces during the Qing Dynasty, underwent structural changes after being designated as Taoyuan County in 1950, leading to an unprecedented period of economic and population growth. This established the region as an essential industrial and technological hub.
Taoyuan is home to historic landmarks such as the Chihu Mausoleum, which is the final resting place of the former President of Taiwan, Chiang Kai-Shek. Nearby is Cihu Memorial Sculpture Park, which features nearly 100 bronze statues of the leader, all with their own artistic character, as well as elegant Chinese gardens and natural streams.
Shimen Reservoir is the largest reservoir among far-eastern countries and is one of the region’s most remarkable destinations. Beyond its inspiring mountain views, the reservoir plays an important ecological role in the region—generating power, serving as a water source for local agriculture, preventing flooding, and providing drinking water for those who call the area home.
A short ride away is Daxi Old Street, a distinctive stretch of traditional Baroque style facades which house a diverse collection of specialty shops and vendors serving the unique delicacies of the region.
Adjacent to the resort is the Tashee Golf and Country Club, one of the top courses in the country and previously host to several international tournaments.
Exibir mapa da região local
Arte e Cultura
- Museu da Cerâmica de Yingge da Nova Taiipei 14.0 km/8.7 milhas
- Republic of Chocolate 14.0 km/8.7 milhas
- Pavilhão Coke 20.0 km/12.4 milhas
- Ta Shee Golf & Country Club 0.3 km/0.2 milhas
- Old Street de Daxi 6.4 km/4.0 milhas
- Mausoléu de Cihu 13.0 km/8.1 milhas
- Old Street de Sanxia 16.0 km/9.9 milhas
- Reservatório Shihmen 16.0 km/9.9 milhas
- Mercado Turístico Noturno Taoyuan 20.0 km/12.4 milhas
- Rancho Wei Chuan Pushin 23.0 km/14.3 milhas
- Mercado Noturno de Zhongli 23.0 km/14.3 milhas
- Área Cênica em Xiao Wulai 31.0 km/19.3 milhas
- Porto de pescadores Zhu Wei 44.0 km/27.3 milhas
- Porto de pescadores Yong An 46.0 km/28.6 milhas
- Montanha Lala 66.0 km/41.0 milhas
- Oásis florido Ta Shee 12.0 km/7.5 milhas
- Área recreativa na Floresta Nacional Man Yue Yuan 23.0 km/14.3 milhas
- Janela no parque temático da China 23.0 km/14.3 milhas
- Área recreativa na Floresta Nacional Dongyanshan 27.0 km/16.8 milhas
- Estação Ferroviária de Taoyuan 20.0 km/12.4 milhas
- Aeroporto Internacional de Taiwan Taoyuan (TPE) 36.0 km/22.4 milhas
- Aeroporto de Taipé Songshan 45.0 km/28.0 milhas