Sheraton Fiji Resort
Fiji, the ultimate South Pacific paradise—a collection of 333 sun-drenched tropical islands with relaxing beaches, swaying coconut palms and stunning blue lagoons full of bright tropical fish. A land of rainforests and waterfalls, colourful coral reefs and magnificent surf breaks. Home to the friendliest, most welcoming people on the earth, where instant smiles and lasting memories are guaranteed.
Stunningly situated in the picturesque resort destination of Denarau Island, Sheraton Fiji Resort is the ideal choice for your next family vacation or romantic getaway, with a prime location right in the heart of Fiji’s tourism centre and just 20 minutes from the Nadi International Airport.
Skip the drive down the Coral Coast and spend your time relaxing by a choice of swimming pools at this Sheraton & Westin Resort complex. Guests have easy access to Port Denarau Marina, the gateway to the famous Manauca and Yawawa Islands, which is just five minutes away by car.
Fiji offers a wide variety of natural and cultural attractions. Some of the exciting area attractions include Sri Siva Subrahmaniya Swami Temple, Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Koroyanitu National Park, Mt. Evans Ranges, Nausori Highlands, Sabeto Hot Springs & Mud Baths, and Navala historic village.
For more information on available sightseeing tours, please visit the Tour Desk located in the Resort Lobby.
- Denarau Marina (Puerto) 2.0 km/1.2 millas
- Garden of the Sleeping Giant 25.0 km/15.5 millas
- Vuda Point Marina 30.0 km/18.6 millas
- Castaway Island 25.0 km/15.5 millas
- Pueblo Viseisei (Fiji histórica) 26.0 km/16.2 millas
- Ciudad de Lautoka 38.0 km/23.6 millas
- Dunas de arena de Sigatoka 66.0 km/41.0 millas
- Pueblo de Sigatoka 70.0 km/43.5 millas
- Ciudad de Suva 190.0 km/118.1 millas
- Playa Natadola 56.0 km/34.8 millas
- Parque Kula Bird 76.0 km/47.2 millas
- Pueblo de Nadi 7.0 km/4.3 millas