The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
- 6902 East Greenway Parkway
- United States
- Phone (1)(480) 624-1000
General Directions to the Hotel
- From Loop 202 East, access Loop 101 North.
- Continue for approximately 11 miles and exit at Cactus Road.
- Turn left onto Cactus Road and continue for 2 miles.
- Turn right onto Scottsdale Road and then turn left onto Greenway Parkway.
- The resort is on the right.
From Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (West)
- Follow exit signs at Sky Harbor International Airport toward the 24th Street/West Exit.
- Upon exiting the terminal area, continue to follow signs for Interstate 10 (west).
- Merge onto the I-10 (west) Freeway and immediately follow the signs to merge onto the AZ-51 North.
- Continue on AZ-51 North for 12 miles, and exit on Greenway (Exit #12).
- Turn right (east) onto Greenway and continue for 4.5 miles.
- The resort will be on the left, approximately 1/4-mile past the 66th Street/Clubgate Drive stoplight.
- Take Interstate 10 West and take the exit ramp to US-60 (Superstition Freeway).
- Travel east and continue on US-60, take Exit 176B, Loop 101 North.
- Exit at Cactus and turn left.
- Turn right onto Scottsdale, left onto Greenway Parkway, and the resort is on the right.
From Highway 202
- Follow Highway 202/Red Mountain Freeway east to Loop 101 North.
- Continue on 101 North to the Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard exit.
- Turn left (west) onto Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard and continue for 2 miles, then turn left (south) onto Scottsdale Road.
- Turn right onto Greenway Parkway, and the resort will be on your right.
- Take Interstate 17 South and merge onto Loop 101 East.
- Continue 11 miles and exit at Scottsdale Road.
- Turn right onto Scottsdale Road and continue for 2 miles to East Greenway Parkway.
- Turn right (west) and the resort is 0.5 miles on the right.