Le Méridien Ile Maurice
Mauritius is a delightful island paradise off the east coast of Africa and near Madagascar and the Seychelles. The island has long been a dream destination for travellers in the know and is serviced by several International airlines and its own national carrier – Air Mauritius.
- Air France – from Paris
- Corsair – from Paris Lyon
- British Airways – from London
- Virgin Airlines – from London
- Condor – from Germany
- Emirates Airlines – from Dubai
- South African Airways –from Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
- Air Mauritius – provides direct connections from Paris, London, South Africa, India, Australia, Italy, Spain, Kenya, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong
If you are traveling by car, please see driving directions, from the airport or any other location.
- Parking Facilities (Complimentary)
Note: Estimated charges, fees and schedules are not guaranteed by hotel. Driving distance may be affected by local conditions and traffic.
S. Seewoosagur Ram. International Airport (MRU)
Travel Distance: Approximately 56.33 km/35.0 miles
Options for getting to and from the hotel include:
- 80 EUR
- 80 EUR
- 24 hours
If you require transportation assistance, or if you have any additional requests, please feel free to contact us at (230) 204 3333.