Caricamento in corso...
Within the White River National Forest, this mountain is conveniently located in downtown Aspen. Legendary bumps, steeps, and incredible views ensure thrilling experiences. Its double-black and tree runs are fun for both skiers and snowboarders.
- Ski Season: mid-November to mid-April
- Summit Elevation: 11,212 feet / 3,418 meters
- Base Elevation: 7,945 feet / 2,422 meters
- Vertical Rise: 3,267 feet / 996 meters
- Total Skiable Acres: 673 acres / 273 hectares
- Number of Trails: 76
- Longest Run: 3 miles / 4.83 kilometers
- Terrain: 673 acres / 273 hectares
- Difficulty Distribution: easiest, 0%; more difficult, 48%; most difficult, 26%; expert, 26%