Serviço de concierge
Our Luxury Collection Concierge team at the Hotel Marques de Riscal sets an exemplary standard of service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From behind-the-scenes cultural tours at nearby wineries to private golf outings, they will handle every request with efficiency and aplomb. Turn to them for limousine services, flower deliveries, restaurant reservations, directions, general information and more.
In addition to the Hotel Marques de Riscal Winery, our Concierge recommends the following as unique places to explore in the local area:
- Visit other important wineries from the area such as Ysios, C.V.N.E., and El Fabulista, and learn more about the history of wine at the excellent Dinastia Vivanco Wine Museum.
- Travel back in time with tours of the medieval towns of Elciego and Laguardia. Marvel first-hand at the inspiration for Ken Follett's book "The World without Ending": The spectacular Santa Maria Cathedral in Vitoria city.
- Walk in the footsteps of millions of pilgrims through history by traversing the celebrated spiritual road towards Santiago de Compostela.
- Indulge the taste buds with a delicious visit to Logroño city's Laurel tapas street.
- Tour the monastery Monasterio de Yuso and Suso—a UNESCO’s World Heritage site and the birthplace of the Spanish language.
- If time allows, do not miss a trip to Bilbao to discover Frank Gehry's other architectural masterpiece in Spain—the Guggenheim Museum.
To contact our Luxury Collection Concierge directly, please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org.