The Park Tower Knightsbridge, a Luxury Collection Hotel, London
The Luxury Collection Concierge
Lead by four Clef D’or members with a combined 70 years of experience, the Concierge team at The Park Tower Knightsbridge sets a new standard of exceptional service.
Available 24 hours a day, the team is pleased to provide our guests with intelligent and efficient assistance for restaurant reservations, flight ticket reservations, purchases and changes, tickets to the theatre and sporting events, local area information, car rental and limousine services, sightseeing tours and excursions, cellular phone rentals, shipping and packaging, luggage storage, flower arrangements and delivery, shoeshine, medical services, babysitting referrals and more.
The Head Concierge and his team will help uncover the hidden gems of Knightsbridge to ensure that guests’ stays comprise authentic, indelible experiences. Their top sightseeing recommendations in London are:
- Buckingham Palace: Home to the Royal Household.
- Tower of London: Historic site built in 1066 and modern venue of the Crown Jewels.
- London Eye: Largest Ferris wheel in the world and the newest London landmark.
- British Museum: Home to the Rosetta Stone and the world-famous Egyptian Mummies
For floral arrangements, the hotel recommends Pulbrook & Gould Florists located at 127 Sloane Street.
Hours of Operation: 24 hours/day 7 days/week
- Hours: 24 Hours/day 7 days/week