Guest Gallery from Instagram
Content featured on the Site is pulled via geotagged photo and videos utilizing the Instagram API.
We will not display any content of any user who has set their profile to “private”. No content visible on the Site will be used in any of Starwood’s marketing or advertising without the explicit permission of the Instagram user.
Starwood reserves the right not to post your photo if it contains any of the following types of content or violates the terms and conditions of the site
- Obscenities, discriminatory photos, or other images not suitable for a public forum
- Content that infringes or may infringe on third party rights including without limitation any copyright, name, trademark, logo, trade dress, or other personal or proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, charities, slogans, political, or religious statements), or be otherwise objectionable.
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other hotels, offers, or websites
- Photos containing email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Photos containing pictures of faces or other personally identifiable information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
We respect your right to privacy. Should you wish to remove your content from the Site, the following options are available:
- Remove an individual photo and/or video
If you wish for your content to be removed from the guest gallery, simply remove geotag meta data from the photo or video in question via your Instagram account.
- Remove all photos and/or videos
If you wish for all current and future geotagged Instagram content to be removed, please submit your name, email and Instagram user name via the form below and certify you are the owner of the account in question.
Please allow for up to 2-3 business days for your content to be removed.