Westin Guest Experiences
Every aspect of Westin is carefully selected to create an emotional connection with our guests. Our sensory welcome greets you with warm lighting, beautiful botanical arrangements, signature music, and our calming white tea scent. Our Heavenly Bed® and Bath help you awaken refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Our SuperFoods breakfast restores with delicious options rich in nutrients and taste. Explore The Westin Difference.
Leaving Starwood on December 11, 2013
The Westin La Cantera Hill Country Resort will be leaving the Starwood system on December 11, 2013. Reservations for dates on or after December 11, 2013, will not be eligible for Starwood Preferred Guest membership benefits, award redemption or accrual.
Weekends last longer at Westin with late checkout on Sunday. Availability may vary.
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 21 years or older (with valid identification).
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be 21 years or older with photo identification to reserve a room. The resort requests that minors are accompanied by an adult.
Check Cashing Policy
Check cashing services are available to guests who present valid identification. There is a limit of $100 per day and a maximum of $500 per stay.
Package Handling Policy
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the hotel directly for the exact fee.
Pets are not allowed. Only service animals are allowed. No other pets are permitted.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Resort Charge Policy
A daily Resort Charge will be posted to each guestroom for a variety of amenities and services. Amenities and services included are:
- Self parking
- Local and domestic long distance phone calls
- No access charge for credit card and 800 number calls
- Basic Internet access in Guest Rooms
- Wi-Fi in Lobby, Henrietta's Market, Steinheimer's Lounge and Gantry bar area
- Shuttle service within the Resort, to the Palmer Course, Six Flags Fiesta Texas theme park and The Shops at La Cantera
- Use of the WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio facilities including the tennis court
- Resort activities including: yoga and Zumba classes, access to Discovery Junction, fireside s'mores, family movie displays and more
- Golf bag storage and transfer between the resort's two courses
- 20% discount on golf practice facility