Start your day with our Signature Breakfast, and enjoy traditional café classics enlivened with a modern twist. Along with our complementary Eye Openers, these distinctive offerings awaken the senses with an infusion of local flavours.
Le Méridien Hub, our innovative hotel lobby concept, is a coffeehouse-style gathering place for creative minds. Enjoy an illy espresso crafted by one of our Master Baristas, or indulge in an éclair while discovering a playlist curated by French bossa nova band “Nouvelle Vague.”
With our Unlock Art™ programme, keycards unlock more than just doors; our partnerships provide access to leading contemporary culture centers in every destination. In the evening, join us for Le Méridien Sparkling, a cocktail ceremony inspired by the traditional European aperitif hour.
A room on the lobby level is wheel chair accessible, and the front office staff is ready to assist disabled visitors.
Guests must be at least 18 years of age to consume alcohol.
Connecting Room Policy
Sixteen connecting rooms at the hotel with varying bedding options are available on request, but cannot be confirmed at the time of booking.
Rates confirmed in USD are guaranteed in U.S. dollars when paid in U.S. cash or traveler's checks. Payments made by credit cards at the hotel will be charged in the local currency equivalent based on the daily exchange rate used by the hotel. Currency conversions by banks or credit card companies in processing payments are not within the control of the hotel and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
While swimming trunks, beach wear, and shorts are acceptable during the daytime around the hotel, the hotel requires guests to dress appropriately for dinner in the restaurants:
- For Gentlemen: Long pants, closed shoes, and t-shirts with a collar or shirts.
- For Ladies: Smart casual wear, including trousers, skirts, or dresses.
Family Plan Policy
Children who are 11 or younger sleep for free in the existing bedding of a room shared with a paying adult. Rollaways, child rollaways, and cribs may incur extra charges.
Late Checkout Policy
Late check-out (past 12pm, or noon) is subject to availability and an applicable charge for all guests, with the exception of Gold and Platinum SPG members who have complimentary late check-out until 4pm.
Maximum occupancy varies by room type; please note the following:
- Deluxe Rooms: Maximum occupancy of two adults and two children below the age of 12 years, or three adults
- Deluxe Suites: Maximum occupancy of two adults and two children below the age of 12 years, or three adults
- Royal Suites: Maximum occupancy of two adults and two children below the age of 12 years, or three adults
- Executive Rooms: Nirvana rooms have a maximum occupancy of two adults. Please note that children below 12 years of age are not allowed in the Nirvana wing.
- Nirvana Royal Suite: Maximum occupancy of two adults. Please note that children below 12 years of age are not allowed in the Nirvana wing.
Pets are not allowed within the hotel.
Credit/Debit Card Policy
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Credit cards, with the card holder present, are accepted. Cheques are not accepted.
Smoking is only allowed in outside areas, including terraces of the guest rooms. Guests will be charged a 200 EUR cleaning fee for in-room smoking.
While no entry visa is required from EU nationals, a passport is required.