Rated 4 out of 5 by Vas68 Hotel's location
Hotel's location in the middle of the national park is excellent. The view from the falls' room was breathtaking.
March 12, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by HelenT The Sheraton Hotel Iguassu Falls
The rooms at The Sheraton Hotel at Iguassu Falls were very tired looking and needed a makeover. Renovations were being done however, friends stayed at this hotel 2 years ago and renovations were in progress then.
A lovely view of the falls from Reception area although staff in Reception were not very helpful.
March 10, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Erico45 Disapointed
This hotel cannot be rated as 5-stars hotel at all, as we were told at the reception !
- No pick-up service
- I had an answer to my e-mail sent 1 day before I arrived there regarding the Spa only 4 days later, i.e. the day I left the hotel !!
- The hotel did not inform us about a fee we have to pay to enter the hotel (this is a natural park fee, where the hotel is located), creating great confusion with our taxi driver ...
- I had a fish in the restaurant which was not so well prepared, full of scales !!
- The TV has no international news channel like CNN or BBC, also not a Brazilian channel, only Spanish speaking news !
- The Air conditioning could not be regulated, it was either on or off !
- Our frigobar goods were never replaced!
- Positive thing: the Spa was very good !
March 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by PG72 Outstanding location
We came to see the Iguazu Falls - and we did 24/7. The hotel provides an excellent base from which to explore the Parque Nacional Iguazu and when exhausted from that exploration a marvellous 5 * oasis of comfort to return to.
March 2, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hockeydad900 Great location
The best place to stay to see Iguazu National Park. Great view of the Devil's Throat Falls. Walk from the hotel right into the park. A bit isolated if you want to go into town, but the park is the thing to see. Decent restaurant. Rooms being renovated nicely.
February 28, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by JackSPG In the middle of it all
Great place to stay if you are coming to visit the falls. It's a beautiful setting and easy to get around. As night settles in you can relax to the sound of the falls, have a nice diner and recharge for the next day.
February 27, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by CanadianVisitor Iguazu service unacceptable.
1. Very disappointed with hotel offering for local attractions. No brochures, maps or write ups of how to visit the Iguazu Falls or other local attractions where offered at check in, within the room or in the lobby. A Wonder of the World at its doorsteps and the reason to be for the hotel and the hotel doesn't try to capitalize on it???
2. Service by the food and beverage staff was unacceptable. On two occasions orders where taken but not filled. Second orders with another staff member had to be made each time. On a third occasion we were the first quests to enter the restaurant for the evening dinner and were told to select any table we wished. When about to sit down at the table we chose a waiter yelled I'm giving that table to another customer. The other customer didn't care which table she had and told us to take it. We did but the waiter (first initial M) then refused to serve us or give us menus. He served 3 other tables that arrived after us but not us. We asked for another waiter who served us well, Andre.
3. Lights on the hotel name sign at the outside entry were out on half the hotel's name for our entire visit.
The room and facilities were fine. The hotel location and the falls amazing.
February 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by James1001 Beautiful Place!
My wife and I had a wonderful stay in our King room a view of the falls and a large balcony. Worth every penny! Food was delicious! Staff was very friendly and helpful!
February 25, 2014