Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 107
Rated 2 out of 5 by amahrous Bad experience
it was a first time from last 6 yuears to be not upgraded to asweet as a platinum member !?
July 21, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by Ramu Nothing special
Nothing to add. Even tooth paste is not provided in the room. No hand shower.
October 11, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by malammari GOOD Hotel
everything of hotel are very nice. room is good and clean. staff are friendly
September 5, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by George Great hotel
Service, food excellent, very good location, close to the airport
March 3, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Rocky2012 The toilet is very inconvinient
very small area for wc,very difficult to manage for fat people
November 12, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by raaj needs improvement
needs better facilities like free wi-fi during stay in rooms.
October 4, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by porky Good hotel
friendly staff/very accomodating
swimming pool bar is a must
September 18, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by Salumi Bad food
Need to improve the services
November 4, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by worldtraveller73 Avoid - stay at another SPG property
Regretfully, this was the most disappointing Sheraton property that I have stayed at.
We stayed in late October on a two stay stay, in a Classic Seaview Non-smoking, Smoke-free room.
Problems we experienced during our stay:
1. On arrival, no staff available to assist with luggage from the car. We were ushered inside while the front desk seemed surprised that no one had helped us with our bags.
2. Seaview room that we paid extra for was mostly obstructed by a tower under construction. The worst value for money spent here. I would have saved the $20 USD per night had I known.
3. Balcony allowing access to the sea view was permanently locked. I asked the porter (once I had found one) to get housekeeping to unlock it - except no one ever turned up during our stay. This despite the porter receiving a tip.
4. All glassware in mini bar and bathroom were removed during housecleaning after the first night stay and not replenished. I called down to have them brought up on the second day except that no one ever turned up. We went without glassware for the rest of the stay.
5. Mexican Restaurant "full" on Saturday night at 830 PM. We were flat out turned away with out the option of waiting for a table in the lounge, despite several other tables that were obviously empty when we were there.
The rooms are small and quite dated. The only redeeming feature is that they are well equipped with amenities (that are not re-stocked after the first day).
This hotel is so hopelessly behind, that I didn't think I would get any satisfaction raising any issues with the manager since the most basic of requests were unfulfilled. Admittedly, I could have asked management to change rooms on arrival. We had noted that we were staying as part of our honeymoon - one would have thought that this would have mean slightly better treatment.
November 12, 2012