The St. Regis Monarch Beach
Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
From John Wayne-Orange County Airport
- Turn left onto Macarthur to Interstate 405 South.
- Transfer to I-5 South and exit at Crown Valley Parkway.
- Turn right, and after 6 miles, turn left onto Pacific Coast Highway.
- Turn left onto Niguel Road, and the resort is on the left.
From Los Angeles International Airport
- Take Interstate 105 East to Interstate 405 South to 73 South (Toll Road).
- Exit at Greenfield Drive and turn right.
- Turn right onto Crown Valley Parkway, turn left onto Niguel Road, and the resort is on the right.
From San Diego International Airport
- Take Interstate 5 North and exit at Beach Cities.
- Stay left on the ramp and continue on Pacific Coast Highway North.
- After 2.2 miles, turn right onto Niguel Road. The resort is on the left.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.