Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
From Takua Pa Town
- The resort is located 20 minutes south of Takua Pa Town.
- Take the town’s main road highway no.4 (Phet Kasam Road) to the resort.
- The resort is located on the right hand side of the road.
From Krabi Airport
- The resort is located 3 hours drive west of Krabi Town.
- From Krabi airport, take National Highway no. 4 (Phet Kasam Road) until the junction of a Rural Road no. 1002.
- Turn onto the road and proceed until Road no. 415.
- Follow the road until Highway no. 4 and follow this road until the traffic light.
- Turn right to the direction of Takua Pa or Khao Lak.
- Proceed on Highway no. 4 leading to Kok Koy town and Taimuang town until you reach a small crossroad at the end of Taimuang Town.
- Take a right turn to the direction of Takua Pa.
- Follow the main road until you reach Khao Lak town and proceed for approximately 12 kilometres to reach the resort entrance on the left hand side of the road.
Approximately 3 hours drive
From Phuket International Airport (HKT)
- The resort is located approximately 83km north of Phuket International Airport.
- Take Highway 402 to Sarasin Bridge connecting Phuket Island to the mainland.
- After the bridge, proceed for approximately 5 kilometres until you reach a Y junction.
- Take highway no. 4 (Phet Kasam Road) on the left leading to Takua Pa and Khao Lak. (Do not proceed to the traffic light, as this will lead to Phang Nga Town.)
- Drive through Kok Koy town and proceed to Taimuang town until a small crossroad at the end of the town.
- Take a right turn in the direction of Takua Pa.
- Follow the main road no. 4 until Khao Lak town.
- Proceed for approximately 12 kilometres to reach the resort entrance on the left hand side of the road.
Approximately 70 minutes drive
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.