Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
From Lisbon International Airport (LIS)
- Exit airport and follow signs to Highway A2 SUL/Vasco da Gama.
- Cross the Vasco da Gama Bridge and continue on Highway A2 following signs to Algarve.
- Exit on Highway A22 in direction of Faro.
- Take the Boliqueime Exit and follow resort signs to its main entrance.
Approximately 3 hours.
From Faro Airport
- Follow the blue signs in the direction of A22/Portimão.
- Take Highway A22–Via do Infante and continue to the Boliqueime Exit.
- Exit here and continue to the traffic lights on Boliqueime.
- Turn left at the traffic lights on E.N.125 Road.
- Continue along E.N 125 until road curves and Albuferia/Praias sign is posted on the right.
- Turn right and continue to 1st roundabout.
- Take the 3rd exit.
- At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit.
- Continue until reaching another roundabout.
- Take the 2nd exit along this road, you will find the resort on your right.
Approximately 30 kilometers
From Albufeira City Center
- Take E.N. 125 in direction of Faro
- Pass through the town of Boliqueime; shortly after follow signs to the resort which will direct you to the main entrance.
Approximately 10 minutes.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.