The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
The largest barrier island between New Jersey and Florida, with 12 miles of breathtaking Atlantic beachfront, Hilton Head Island is located on the Intra-coastal Waterway and encompasses vast sea marshes, creeks and lagoons, and moss-draped forests of live oaks, magnolias, pines and palmettos. Wildlife preserves make the island home to hundreds of species of birds and animals, including the familiar alligator.
With its trademark striped lighthouse, world-class golfing, top-ranked tennis facilities and magical marinas—it's no wonder why Hilton Head Island is the ideal place to retreat and reinvigorate. Practically any water sport imaginable is available, along with great outlet and boutique shopping and award-winning restaurants—for countless ways to plan your getaway.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
- Università del South Carolina - Beaufort Campus 19.3 km/12.0 miglia
- Isola Daufuskie 14.5 km/9.0 miglia
- Centro storico di Savannah 64.3 km/40.0 miglia
- Approdo storico di Beaufort 64.3 km/40.0 miglia
- Harbour Town Golf Links/ Faro / Porto turistico 11.3 km/7.0 miglia
- Rifugio naturalistico Pinckney Island 4.8 km/3.0 miglia
- Centro commerciale Shelter Cove Mall 6.4 km/4.0 miglia
- Hilton Head Factory Outlet Stores 22.5 km/14.0 miglia
- Tanger Outlet Stores 22.5 km/14.0 miglia