Fronting the famous Seven Mile Beach in the heart of Grand Cayman, our resort offers easy access to great attractions and activities, from scuba diving and snorkeling to world-class shopping and golf.
Our resort is surrounded by opportunities for communing with the crystal clear Caribbean. Dive the Kittiwake shipwreck, delve into the deep in a Nautilus semi-submersible, or try your hand at parasailing. Set off on a romantic sunset dinner cruise and explore Grand Cayman's beaches via horseback. Animal lovers of all ages can swim with dolphins, wade with yearling turtles, or interact with stingrays at nearby Dolphin Cove, Stingray City, and Boatswain's Beach, housing the Cayman Turtle Farm. Nature enthusiasts will also enjoy exploring the area's natural beauty at Queen Elizabeth II Botanical Park or Mastic Reserve and Trail, featuring the island's largest undisturbed old-growth forests.
Engage in fun distractions like island go-karting or enjoy premier golfing at the public North Sound Golf Club, featuring 18 holes plus visits by exotic birds and iguanas, or Britannia Golf Course, boasting a 9-hole championship course and an 18-hole short course designed by Jack Nicklaus.
For a taste of the Grand Cayman's history and culture, peruse the Maritime Museum, or visit the Tortuga Rum factory for duty-free souvenirs and samples of their famous rum cake.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Maritime Museum 7.0 km/4.3 miles
- St. Matthew's University School of Medicine 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Chrissie Tomlinson Hospital 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Cayman Island Hospital 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- International College of the Cayman Islands 19.3 km/12.0 miles
- Lime Wire 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Aon Insurance Managers 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Marsh Management 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Ernst & Young 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- The Northsound Club - Golf Course 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Decker's 269 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Turtle Farm 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Ragazzi Ristorante Pizzeria 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Hell Park 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Shops at the Strand 0.0 km/0.0 miles